Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / worst condiment ever.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 8:49 pm

to me, it has to be mayonaise. Especially in heavy doses. Fuck may-naize, as my friend pronounces it, May-Naize.

"...id like a #4 with NO mayo!" -c.vanden.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 8:52 pm

thousand island dressing.

salad dressing guy 1: this dressing sucks, what should we call it?

salad dressing guy 2: how bout, thousand island or something
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 8:52 pm

Fuck mayo haters. Gimme two jars and a spatula please!
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 8:54 pm

Not only is mayo disgusting, is separates, and probably gets more people sick at BBQs that anything else (excluding adult beverages). Not to mention the way is jiggles, not in the good jello way.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 8:56 pm

I thought all you honkies kept cupboards full of it, like in that movie History Of The White Man er whatever. I know Eric H. and Mrs. Bullocks hate it too and they're both as white as a gram of the good stuff!
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 8:59 pm

Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:00 pm

youre out of yer element Baz Joe..!! Mayo lover! Miracle Whip head!!
why dont you go to the Mayo Clinic and get checked out..!! OOoo!

im off my ritalyn again.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:00 pm

worst condiments ever: Miracle Whip (yuck-o!) and that orange sandwich spread stuff that Kraft (i think?) makes. barf.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:02 pm

Mayo lover! Miracle Whip head!!

miracle whip is NOT mayo!
can i get a witness?
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:03 pm

mayo be makin burger be tastay!
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:09 pm

Blood.

Or Visine.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:12 pm

MAYONAISE FUCKING RULES MY WORLD (next to bbq sauce).
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:12 pm

miracle whip is NOT mayo!
can i get a witness?

Miracle Whip is gross.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:15 pm

mayo sucks. relish sucks. horseradish sucks.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:15 pm

Horseradish is light years from sucking.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:19 pm

Miracle "The" Whip tastes like Elmers Glue just like the real thing. Fuck MAYnaizze, and its hairlipped cousin hollandaise sauce. Fuck tartar sauce, fuck sour cream, fuck ranch dressing, fuck all that jizz looking stuff.

BBQ sauce and ketchup rule supreme.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:20 pm

mayo good. relish good. horseradish good.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:22 pm

Tobasco made the best mayo I ever got. Bought down on dactur street in that weird mall by the water behind the crepe place. Damm that shit was good. I'm not kidding. fuckin great. I also like sweet relish. mmmm...relish....
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:23 pm

Fuck tartar sauce, fuck sour cream, fuck ranch dressing, fuck all that jizz looking stuff.

tell me about your dreams. did santa claus ask you to reach in his pants for your present...
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:23 pm

Miracle Whip? That shit ROOLZZZ!! I was raised on it! And look at me ....I'M A GENIOUS!!!
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:24 pm

santa claus
hahaha
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:25 pm

I'M A GENIOUS!!!
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:26 pm

do you put miracle whip on your white castle 90% soy burgers d-train? haw, haw!
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:28 pm

Strange that so many dudes like to take shots of horseysauce to their faces or wear a mayo moustache. I hated man-naise before I could make my own DNA dressing. Where the fuck is that pic of the mayo frosted cake? I'm sure that cake was a product from the CIA during the MK Ultra days.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:36 pm

mayo sucks?! whauh! I love that shit. I could drink a gallon of it. I've even made it.
and miracle whip is NOT mayo, it is salad dressing and it says so right on the label–––I think my man Donkey will back me on that.
plus everyone knows the suckiest condiment ever is Ketchup or catsup or catshit or whatever it's called. And if I EVER catch any of you puttin' it on meatloaf, I'll slap ya! Ketchup on meatloaf is enough to make any serious charcuterie-ist weep to death. It can be used in BBQ sauce though, but I would never.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:38 pm

I use ketchup IN meatloaf, not on it. I put bacon on top of my meatloaf.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:39 pm

Are you talkin about the ritual of the blood flag again Useless??? That was HITLER ..not the CIA. They got there own, but we will talk 'bout that later. For your information Christeene, I've been gettin my White Castles with cheese AND ketchup these days thank you very much!! mayo is not offered at white castle. Maybe if you were a GENIOUS like me , you would know that. But yer not. I am. I am the GENIOUS. hawhaw!
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:46 pm

my sandwich aint a sandwich without miracle whip

now that green ketchup...that's just fucked up
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 10:00 pm

Ah, the Red Wings. My friends hooked up with some hoo'ers when they were in London on vacation and this one bird told my uncut friend that she wasn't proper down there. He was drunk, said it was ok, and forgot about it. Come morning time there was a worstcheshire sauce lookin stain on the pillow where her bum was at. Leapin Lenny Poff was my favorite wrestler, even the Genious ruled.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 10:17 pm

Mayonaise is great, especially spiced up with a little lemon and some curry and eaten with fries.

The worst is relish. It tastes shitty and makes a mess of everything.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 10:29 pm | Edited by: bvalentine

plain yellow musturd
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 10:36 pm

In jail, they're ALL good.Even stuff you do'nt like.I saw a cigarette swapped for 2 packs of catsup.no lie.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 10:55 pm

Ketchup. Sucks.

I love mayonaisse and aioli.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 11:21 pm

I hate Dijion anything....It tastes like burned plastic or tires.
Posted: Jul 9, 2005 2:13 am

I hate that pickled ginger stuff they serve with sushi. That's a condiment, right?
Posted: Jul 9, 2005 2:26 am | Edited by: dale

Those packets of onions the have at gas stations are pretty gross. It's like an onion pulp or something...and they sure don't taste like onions.

Miracle Whip is for old white people. Hellman's Mayo is madatory in my fridge.
Posted: Jul 9, 2005 2:27 am

I've never seen that...
Posted: Jul 9, 2005 2:27 am | Edited by: eric o

miracle stool!

hello my name is dtrain.
Posted: Jul 9, 2005 2:30 am

And my hot sauces of choice lately are either LOUISIANA brand or good ole Valentina.
Posted: Jul 9, 2005 2:32 am

I can't believe I was the only idiot who made name tags....jeesh....
Posted: Jul 9, 2005 2:38 am

mayo is shit. not tha shit. just shit.

and the proper way to say it is MAY-O-NAIZE. ala louis gossett jr. in "an officer and a gentleman."
Posted: Jul 9, 2005 7:19 pm

mustard, yuck-o-rama! in large "slatherings" its real wrong.

now A-1.. thats the good shiznit !!
snot, would make a bad condiment.
Posted: Jul 11, 2005 4:06 pm

I have to go with my Brady Bunch love... Lard.
Posted: Jul 11, 2005 4:09 pm

Dutch: "good shiznit" Is this guy black or just part-time?

I'll also take some Jesus On The Cross in gummy form in my hamburger. Delectable!
Posted: Jul 11, 2005 7:38 pm

you seek mayostard. 2 jars in one.
Posted: Jul 11, 2005 8:36 pm

Dutch ain't a Valley, but he talks like one and he goes where he wants.
Posted: Jul 11, 2005 9:20 pm

french dressing, grossss.
ranch sucks compared to bleu cheese
Posted: Jul 11, 2005 9:24 pm

ranch sucks compared to bleu cheese

This friend of mine tells me that Aleister Crowley did a hierarchy of the salad dressings (and the people who ate them) and that the people who ate blue cheese were the strongest and the ranch eaters were the weekest. I can't find any bibliographical notes for this on the internet, maybe she made the whole thing up or maybe it was something Boyd Rice made up.

What about Bill's Sperm as in "Would you like Bill's Sperm with that? NO!!!"
Posted: Jul 11, 2005 9:27 pm

no shit dutch... i was just sitting here thinking the same thing.. and now they put wasabe, sriracha, chipotle, and all other kinds of shit just trying to make the shit taste better.. put what on my fries? you better come off with some ketchup bitch, and not just two packs!! cuz this nigga don't play..
Posted: Jul 11, 2005 9:33 pm

sweet 'n' sour sauce
Posted: Jul 11, 2005 9:40 pm

I thought this said BEST condiment. Not WORST. That's weak because Jesus On The Cross in gummy form is the best thing EVER.
Posted: Jul 11, 2005 9:47 pm

me too. I love me some snss.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®