Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I ask you...
Posted: Jul 4, 2005 2:04 am | Edited by: Matthew

If you came home to the following largely written in magic marker on your metal grey apartment door...

DEAR DIPSHIT DORM ROCKERS
(you know who you are)
SINCE YR OBVIOUSLY HARD OF HEARING I THOUGHT A LETTER MIGHT
MAKE MY POINT BETTER. STOP PLAYING YOUR BULLSHIT FRAT ROCK
@ VOLUMES THAT SHOULD BE RESERVED FOR MUSIC THAT DESERVES IT.
WANNA TALK ABOUT IT?? EMAIL ME! MY INTERESTS INCLUDE MORE COMPLAINTS TO THE LANDLORD AND GETTING
THE CITY INVOLVED.

...would you be mad?
I might, but then again I'm not him and I'm not
trapped in the mind that believes OASIS (usually around 4am)
really IS the sonic second coming they believe themselves to be.
Posted: Jul 4, 2005 2:08 am

...i ask b/c it's there now in the most indelible of markers and I am wondering if you might get a chuckle, grab a paddle, or just steal my mascot.
Posted: Jul 4, 2005 2:28 am

What city is this? Are you Matt Johnson?
Posted: Jul 4, 2005 8:03 am

Are you Mathew across the street from me? Well...are you?!! No way man!
Posted: Jul 4, 2005 5:53 pm | Edited by: Matthew

Earles, are you a cop?

What city is this?-brooklyn

Are you Matt Johnson?-circle gets a square

Are you Mathew across the street from me? -nope. northside. i've been over to your crib b4, Miketrain--avec Lucero. you no remember?

--haven't heard a peep from the neighbors since the 'letter posted.' they're obviously laying in waiting. they're footsteps sound angry tho.
Posted: Jul 4, 2005 8:13 pm

what where you playing?
Posted: Jul 4, 2005 9:16 pm

Um, I was playing like I was asleep 'cause it's always after 2am on any given night.

But today I play TRex, Animal Collective, Lightning Bolt, Skynard, and various other sundries...it's the 4th!
Posted: Jul 4, 2005 9:27 pm

Ohhhhhh...Yer THAT Mathew! Yeah I know you. Say , what happenned to Lucero last month? They didn't email Me or Nicole at 7B or nothin. What's up with them???
Posted: Jul 4, 2005 10:02 pm

what happenned to Lucero last month? They didn't email Me or Nicole at 7B or nothin. What's up with them???

A purdy lil gurl broke Ben's dang ole big bloody heart and now he's sulking in his parlor thinking of new way to reference his tattoos in song.
Posted: Jul 5, 2005 4:13 pm | Edited by: Matthew

I don't know what's up w. them day to day, dtrain. road dogs.
John's good about hitting me up a couple of days b4 each show. That's how I knew.
they played the Bowery.
I noticed you weren't there. thought you had to work or something.
Posted: Jul 5, 2005 8:31 pm

Mank, who the hell wrote this? was it the dude with the shop on the right? I can't understand who could be possibly more annoyied because its just you and the Club in that building.

BTW- Kakkalac raved about that dog show you had on the roof and the absolute loser owner.
Posted: Jul 5, 2005 8:41 pm

Talked to Roy last night. Turns out they lost there phone or somethin like that.Email them for there new cell number.
Posted: Jul 5, 2005 8:42 pm

You should go to wal-mart to the sporting goods and get a couple duck/goose calls with the Instructional and very entertaining Demonstration videos...Some of these calls come with audio cd's instead of video.

Give him a good reason to call the landlord...He'll think the nest is in your house...
Posted: Jul 5, 2005 9:03 pm

Rose Rosenthal--It was MY message written on THEIR door. the dog show WAS crunk...Khakillac left b4 it got even better. the shitheel neighbors rented dj's (and rented friends) to play unimaginative house music and there were all these girls that looked like they just stepped off an episode of 'The Grind.' It was (n)hot. Man, there were these fireworks this year that exploded to look just like cubes...they were sooo rad...big bursts of light that looked like expanding 3-D cubes!
...He'll think the nest is in your house...
I've been thinking about the advice of an old friend...MilkChickenBomb. but I fear the stench fallout would overcome my own apartment.
Posted: Jul 5, 2005 9:25 pm

Did anyone ever see the fireworks displays during the summer of '92 where they would play Billy Ray Cyrus' "Achey Breaky Heart" and set off fireworks that exploded into cracked heart shapes? You missed it? I was in Knoxville that summer and it was one of the best things I had ever seen.
Posted: Jul 6, 2005 12:40 am

I would have given up my favorite appleblossom potpourri for some Billy Ray. Instead the d(ha)j(ha)'s were playing some kind of world beat acid jazz during the entire 30 minutes display. Yet another Independence Celebration in need of some serious Neil Diamond.
Posted: Jul 6, 2005 1:19 am

We're coming to America.

By the way, you can get permanent marker off of grey metal doors with acetone. That is, real metal doors...aluminum and the like. I just did this to spiff something up to sell (disclaimers as to that fact, of course). Anyway, just any old nail polish remover will work. Just rub like hell.
lots of luck with the neighbors.
Posted: Jul 6, 2005 6:22 pm

what makes this even more funny to me is that the neighbors never came down or said a word for more than 24 hours until I saw one of them in line at the grocery store buying fingernailpolish remover. 'Very funny...we took a photo of it' he said w. a forced smile and beet red face. The fact that they took it upon themselves to clean it off and not raise a fuss or try getting me to clean it off is just too easy.
Posted: Jul 6, 2005 10:08 pm

Wow. At least they're up on their helpful household hints!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®