Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Ghetto Ways Video
Posted: Jul 3, 2005 1:55 am

it's a huge file. 40 mgs. can anyone make it an mpeg and throw it back to me?

www.ghettoways.com/TheNaNa.mov

got to turn the volume up.

thanks to memphis mike, cat, matt and pritchard!
Posted: Jul 3, 2005 2:35 am

GREAT VID! 'Specially when Harry jacks off the subway pole!

STOKE IT BABY!
Posted: Jul 3, 2005 4:06 am

settle down now
Posted: Jul 3, 2005 6:04 am

of course I can't open it...
Posted: Jul 3, 2005 8:49 pm

good job dtrain!
Posted: Jul 3, 2005 9:34 pm

Thanks Aprill & Bazzooka!! I got the video to work finally. I had to download a new version of quicktime. Thanks for the tip Jenna!
Posted: Jul 4, 2005 2:05 am

Looks like alot of well done hand-held shooting. Clean and raw at the same time. Good job.
Posted: Jul 4, 2005 5:51 am

Me Rikey! And what luck to have a Cosbyesque dude with a keyboard that just HAPPENS to be on the subway when they were filming the thing too. It was by chance, right?! The best part is Harry's little head-to-the-side move on the "One-two-it's a power move" line. But I think we go the idea with the tongue wagging/puss-lickin' stuff the first couple times. Can't freakin' wait for the EFF reunion. It's been TOO long!!
Posted: Jul 4, 2005 7:59 am

The black guy with the keyboard was indeed totally chance luck. Infact the MTA conducters were busting us on the train that we met him sayin"NO CAMERAS!" , so we made him come with us as we hopped off and entered the last car of the net train. I asked him if he was cool with it & he said, "you only live once! Why not!" So we got on the net train & did those shots. He didn't ride the train back (where we got most of those shots we used) but that was cool. Glad you liked it! Thanks! Oh, & Thanks for noticing that there is infact NO KEYBOARD in the song which makes having him in the vid even the more sweeter!! I can't wait to make another one!! Whoo-Hoo!---------mike
Posted: Jul 4, 2005 8:24 am

what the fuck, couldn't check that shit...something wrong with the vid?
Posted: Jul 4, 2005 8:25 am

hey krakhaus! it's yr bud beelee
Posted: Jul 4, 2005 1:24 pm | Edited by: jenna

if you're on a PC and can't see it you need to go to apple.com/quicktime and get the player.

my horoscope says don't talk about shit, but everything was so fucked up over the last few days for me i'm going to say fuck it and give this video's background:

we rolled in separately with MASSIVE hangovers. mike kept complaining his stomach hurt and we kept saying, "shut up, dude, you feel like shit because you partied til 6 am, drank 3 six-packs, ate no food, and it's now 11 am and 97 degrees fucking hot. no sympathy, man." he went to the hospital the next day, had a cat scan, and they discovered a kidney stone. damn. sorry, dtrain, for not believing you!

camerawoman cat, mrs. paddy bullocks, stole the show. matt from memphis was rad as hell. that keyboard player on the train had no front teeth--the whole row gone. mike bribed the kids on the street with "i'll buy you a soda." that was funny as fuck. after 2 takes they said, "man, we got to go and meet our moms at the pool." but they just walked around the corner and sat down.

all this took less than 2 hours, door to door.
Posted: Jul 4, 2005 9:19 pm

I think Shane was the most hungover as he was still drinking when we went to pick him up!!!ha-ha..
Posted: Jul 5, 2005 12:54 am

Beelee, I thought you went by a different handle on here? How's tricks?
I downloaded/saved the bideo to my cuntpoooter and it took a bit but have patience mein freund.
Posted: Jul 6, 2005 4:45 am

Due to overwhelming demand, the Ghetto Ways website bandwith is being clogged with people downloading the video 24/7. (yea!!!) Even though it takes about 8 min. to download on broadband without traffic, you may experience delays due to conjestion at this time. Please go to

http://www.aliensnatch.de/start.htm

to download quicker as the band's German site is also hosting for us.

Thanks for your support!
--------------mike
Posted: Jul 7, 2005 12:01 am

nice, nice

that song's great...when's the new album coming out?
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 8:41 am

I don't know how.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 12:51 pm

Guess you need a new version of the Quicktime Player.
You can directly download the video also at

http://www.aliensnatch.com/videos/ghettoways_thenana.mov
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 2:50 pm

so, nothing like old boyfriends still holding a candle. one of mine is bumping this down to an mp4 and sending to me. will have it up maybe today.

thanks to those who have tried to look at it (norah!).

harry is 3 tats away from a DeeDee King career!
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 3:03 pm

"Harry"needs to get a tattoo of Mickey Mouse on his lower right forearm that says "LET'S DANCE" in a bubble caption above it.That is definitive of sexy.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®