Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Long John Silvers.
Posted: Jun 29, 2005 8:08 pm

ya ever notice that every LJS has the same stains on the exit sidewalks..?the entrance sidewalk: CLEAN. exit sidewalk: GREASE! it can be seen by satellites in space.
"deep fried napkins..." U.Eater.
Posted: Jun 29, 2005 8:57 pm

Eat all the crunchies.
Posted: Jun 30, 2005 2:22 am

deep fried napkins

0 net carbs
Posted: Jun 30, 2005 2:33 am

"ring the captain's bell for great food and outstanding service"

*ding!*

$1.99 fish, chicken, and fries: cheaper than exlax and more effective
Posted: Jun 30, 2005 3:47 am

Arthur Treacher ain't got NOTHIN' on my boy L.J. I wish there was one in the city. I made sure to eat there before I moved outta Vegas.
Posted: Jun 30, 2005 4:58 am

Rip Torn was "coming" apart, actually. And those things are called "cracklins."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064180/
Posted: Jun 30, 2005 6:43 am

damn.. we used ta have Arthur Treacher in Mi. Sweet!!! er Sweat!!!!

the grease the grease....the nightmares!
Posted: Jul 3, 2005 1:34 am

the grease exit is from leakage while you are trying to make it to your car and speed the fuck home and build a pyramid in the bowl.
Posted: Jul 3, 2005 7:44 am

The BEST part of LJS is the bell!!!! In Columbia mo, there is a sign that says "If you are happy with your meal, ring the bell". I would ring the fucking shit outta that bell. Man the food sux but that place is fun just to ring the god damn beell
Posted: Jul 3, 2005 8:25 am

There's some seafood chain restaurant in the south....I can't remember the name....I was eating at one recently, pretty drunk and all of a sudden some shitty house remix of stayin' alive or something came over the speakers and all of the waitstaff started doing this coreographed dance for like 5 mins. I didn't know what the fuck was going on. Apparently this happens like once every hour there or something. What the hells the name of that place?
Posted: Jul 3, 2005 8:35 am

It was Joe's Crabshack, I bet. At least I have been to one in Charlotte, NC where some very odd and disturbing dance moves went down.
Posted: Jul 3, 2005 8:32 pm

You can't ever go wrong with Arby's.

Xtra horsey sauce please!
Posted: Jul 3, 2005 8:51 pm

Joe's Crabshack, that's it!

Arby's horsey sauce tastes like medicine.
Posted: Jul 3, 2005 9:30 pm

theres a new Arby's near here, they've gotta bell youcan ring as well. I rang the bell, but it was stuck and made a "tink" noise.. any way they were real happy that i rang the bell. Then we went to buy illeagal fireworks in IN. It was a good day. Listening to Ice Cubes Predator album.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®