Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / louisville, KY
Posted: Jun 29, 2005 6:17 pm

Ok so me and my friends are going to Louisville for the lebowsky fest, is there anyone on here that would let us crash at their pad for the two nights?
Posted: Jun 29, 2005 6:21 pm

Alienator?
Posted: Jun 29, 2005 6:22 pm

Magic Juan?
Posted: Jul 6, 2005 2:05 pm

Still need a place? What are the dates for this?
Posted: Jul 7, 2005 3:08 am

yeah i do still need a place i am not sure what the datesa re but i think its by the end of this month
Posted: Jul 7, 2005 4:56 am

I just heard about this fest the other day. Mind if I do a J?
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 1:47 pm

email me , cbarrathumana.com and vonborsigatyahoo.com , sometimes my work email will filter outside emails and I can't always check the yahoo adress at work , so I will get one or the other. replace at with @ of course.
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 3:34 pm

Come on. Help a Goner out. You guys are being very undude.

Is the real dude gonna be there?
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 8:47 pm

throw the ringer dude
Posted: Jul 8, 2005 9:33 pm

thats a bummer man
Posted: Jul 9, 2005 4:56 am

I would offer but I will likely be getting irradiated. Dates?
Posted: Jul 9, 2005 7:34 pm

yeah the REAL dude is going to be there!!!!
Posted: Jul 9, 2005 7:36 pm

i still dont knwo the exact dates yet, but ill know soon, my internets been out forth e last few days, but ill be able to get abck to you tomorrow,
if not sooner
Posted: Jul 11, 2005 1:14 am

looks like i'm going to be in louisville that weekend, too, but the lebowskifest site says that the main saturday event is sold out. if anyone can get tickets, or has some suggestions for something else to do that night, drop me a message here. i haven't been to louisville in years, so i'm really looking forward to it.
oh - and the dates are july 22-24!
Posted: Jul 11, 2005 2:00 am

yeah i think i am going to the sun day events
Posted: Jul 11, 2005 6:53 am

oh i am retared, ok heres the scoop the internet tix are sold out for sat, but you can still buy them there.
Posted: Jul 11, 2005 9:42 pm

Next week is cool with me. How many people? I'm really close to all the activities , from what I read on the Lebowski site. Let me know. I haven't gotten an email form you yet , at least not on the work address. Going to the library tonight to check the yahoo address.

chad
Posted: Jul 11, 2005 11:59 pm

just me and my friend, two girls what was the work address again, you can mail me if you want aperel@hotmail
Posted: Jul 12, 2005 2:00 pm

Mailing you now.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®