Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Busting for a slash
Posted: Jun 22, 2005 8:46 pm

Shall I piss in my pants or use the toilet?
Posted: Jun 22, 2005 8:53 pm

you should piss yourself and save time!
Posted: Jun 22, 2005 9:29 pm

Pissing yourself is so liberating!
Posted: Jun 22, 2005 9:37 pm

did you ever TRY pissing your pants (while sober)? it's very difficult. try.
Posted: Jun 22, 2005 9:40 pm

you're right! it IS fun! thanks for the hot tip.
Posted: Jun 22, 2005 9:46 pm

yeah, you're right it is difficult.
A couple of weeks ago coming back from outta town I tried pissing in a empty water bottle in the car while traveling up State st. avoiding crazy traffic on 90/94. My wife kept looking at me saying "come-on! why can you piss?" --she was being rather pushy. I ended up climbing into the back seat and pissing back there. It's was too much work.
Posted: Jun 22, 2005 10:52 pm

we used to do "stationaries" while at the beach, skimboarding... waiting to run down, jump on your board, and smash into oncoming waves (i mean, pull amazing one-footed ollie-to fakies and land back on the wave and get tubed), you stand there and pee your pants.

of course you're gonna jump in the ocean in a second and wash it off (except for that one time i forgot!- then hit lou's in escondido and bought the simply saucer lp with stinky trunks- good thing i was travelling in the back of a pickup), but the feeling of just standing next to people and peeing your pants is great.
Posted: Jun 22, 2005 11:02 pm

try pooping your pants
Posted: Jun 22, 2005 11:45 pm

A friend of mine once pissed through a wicker chair in a kitchen at a party, thinking it was the toilet. I don't know how liberating it felt though. Particularly when the light was switched on for him.
Posted: Jun 23, 2005 11:04 pm

I had a friend who peed in a drawer once, wasted, on a bunch of clothes cuz she thought it was the toilet, too.

In college, another friend of mine kept calling me Frank as she peed on the latch hook rug my brother made when he was 12. Needless to say, I threw it out.

Great. Now I have to pee.
Posted: Jun 24, 2005 12:30 am

The other week a friend of mine was really drunk and puking outside of the bar he was at, and shit his pants. Of course I laughed for hours after he told me that, but that had to have been the worst feeling...ten minute walk home after puking with shitty pants.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®