Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / The most ridiculous thing you have said or written this week:
Posted: Jun 10, 2005 11:42 pm | Edited by: judge

In another session, Sherry repeatedly struck the Daddy doll in the crotch with the mouth of a dinosaur toy.

Ah, legal work.
Posted: Jun 11, 2005 12:07 am

I wrote a technical Functional Requirements Specification this week; I overly used the word "shall" (i.e. "the applicationtion programmer shall...", "the host shall...", "network operators shall and must....").
By the time I was done, I felt like I had written the 250 Comandments.
Posted: Jun 11, 2005 2:57 pm

Any and everything I wrote on this board at anytime this week. Except wanting some coffee beans, jack.
Posted: Jun 14, 2005 2:33 pm

"I'm going to get you pregnant this week just so you can get me a present for Father's Day"
Posted: Jun 14, 2005 3:48 pm

I love you.
Posted: Jun 14, 2005 3:50 pm

"Your data suggest a slight automatic preference for Black American relative to White American."
Posted: Jun 14, 2005 4:59 pm

Probably excessive use of my favorite new term: "facepussy."

As in, "Shut up, or I'm gonna fuck you in your facepussy."
Posted: Jun 14, 2005 5:11 pm

Can I use that?
Posted: Jun 14, 2005 5:32 pm

Use away, mein freund.

If you ever meet Russ Romance, use it on him. Be warned though: He has a mild case of FaceVagina Dentata.
Posted: Jun 14, 2005 6:06 pm

I think I halfass met Russ last night, actually.
Posted: Jun 14, 2005 6:16 pm

I accidentally told a 16 year old drifter my real name, so I had to stab him 37 times and bury him in the swamp.
Posted: Jun 14, 2005 6:19 pm

You only saw half his ass? You don't wanna see the rest!

Tell 'im I'm gonna kick his ass for talking shit on the TB board, that Boystown gloryhole champ!
Posted: Jun 14, 2005 6:27 pm

uhh, i am transcribing an interview i did with d-roc of the ying yang twins, and every answer he gives me -- no matter the question -- is "creativity!" or some variation thereof.

Q: whose idea was it to whisper on "wait"?
A: we creative!

Q: do you find it difficult to clean up your lyrics for airplay?
A: it's creativity!

Q: why did you decide to do a song with adam levine?
A: creativity! we're showing creativity on this new album!
Posted: Jun 14, 2005 6:48 pm

I neither said nor wrote anything here but it was definitely the most hilarious item I read this week

http://tinyurl.com/a6kck

pure comedy gold
Posted: Jun 14, 2005 7:03 pm

Holy shit, that was hilarious. Droppin the bomb about 9-11 at the end was fucking priceless! Bullseye, buddy!

That was great. Good lookin out.
Posted: Jun 14, 2005 9:50 pm

i have typed the word "colorectal" roughly 100 times today. and whenever i mean to type the word "units" for some reason i actually type "lentils".

i think i have a brain tumor.
Posted: Jun 14, 2005 9:57 pm

It's not a tumor!
Posted: Jun 14, 2005 10:17 pm

"Yeah, you can spend the night."

oops. real dumb.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®