Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Memphis/Goners Dont' Go Out Like Sukaz
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 2:12 am

this just in from coworker...

http://www.radpin.com/BBCPortal/Americas/dyngen1341/mboard52505.htm
don't know if this has been posted here yet or not but for what is't worth here it is.

Paranoia's a drag.
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 2:33 am

Posted: Jun 9, 2005 3:50 am

I'll check it out.
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 4:08 am

yo' homeboy... this ones for you..BLAAMMM!
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 6:02 am

you guys this is as fake as it comes, i cant believe that it ended up all the way here. it was concieved by this guy in san diego with no life. i was reading there message board as it was being born. i cant believe that it ended up all the way on goner, shit that sfucking hilarious.

SHENS

thsts tight
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 7:18 am

Negative folks. It's the real deal... Showed up on the radar at work today. CNN even featured it. As well as MSNBC & Fox. Not that that's sayin much, but it even hit RUETORS or however the fuck you spell it. There was an initiative involved sponsered by a company to be "interactive" with games & all that, but that guy really did die from somethin. There is somethin to it no doubt. It deffinetly hit the radar today to be shot down as a "news story" with all of us. Takes alot to make it even that far with us. & we are discrimitive beleive it or not. ----dtrain
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 9:05 pm

dude its fake, i know the guy who wrote it and pulled the prank
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 9:09 pm

Fake, fake, fake.
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 9:52 pm

Bruce this is serious fucking shit and I can't believe what you did. You took this shit way too far IRL
Ha ha HA!
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 10:08 pm

i know the guy who wrote it and pulled the prank
He doesn't have a hook for a hand does he??

I want documented proof if it's fake.
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 11:31 pm

actually he does have a hook for a hand, and its not very nice to make fun of people for that shit.
Posted: Jun 11, 2005 3:15 am

Who's making fun?
I guess I'm busted.
turns out coworker fesses to hoaxing as well.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®