Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Thoroughly Creeped The Fuck Out!!!!!
Posted: Jun 7, 2005 9:53 pm

So thereís this guy at work. Heís your typical over weight deer hunting cornbread-fed good Mississippi boy. But heís pretty cool, as far as work people go. We always goof off and sometimes when Iím not completely miserable Iíll sit in with the total-dude-watercooler type conversations. He always jokes about he and his wifeís liaisons and her being a freak between the sheets. He thinks itís so cool/over the top/extreme that she has her nipples pierced. But sheís nice too. She kind of looks like Sponge Bob and he kinda looks like Patrick.

Anyway.. Compared to the fuckers at work I guess I seem sorta far-out and liberal. He knows Iíve lived in New Orleans and recently heís been asking me about swinger clubs there. I told him I didnít know of any. Then this morning (jokingly) I forwarded him a link to Adult Friend Finder and told him if heís really interested in finding couples he should look on there. I laughed and kinda just forgot about it.

An hour ago I was taking a leak and he came in the bathroom and also took a leak. We started talkingÖ no big deal. Then he asked what I was doing later. He said he and his wife are getting a sitter and cooking some burgers later on AND would me and my g.f. like to come over. I informed him that we are both busy. Very busy. ALWAYS BUSY!!!

UGGGG!!!! FUCKING UGGGG!!!!!! It wouldínt have been so bad if I would not have had my dick in my hands taking a piss.

Kill me!
Posted: Jun 7, 2005 10:32 pm

C'mon...do it!!!! It would be funny reading for the rest of us!
Take one for the GONER team man!
Posted: Jun 7, 2005 11:02 pm

GO FOR IT BVALENTINE!!!!
if you do it, make sure youre at least a few feet away from the dude, or else your butts will touch, or even worse.!
Posted: Jun 8, 2005 1:10 am

you could each be w/your own chick, and then he'd yell out "SWITCH" and then you'd have to mount spongebob. that would be HOT!
Posted: Jun 8, 2005 1:59 am

Oh c'mon!!! Like you never humped a sponge before!!!
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 8:16 am

Yup, it'll be all fun and games til that first drop of spooge arcs over her backside and lands on you arm.
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 8:21 am

eeeewww.. so gross.
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 8:32 pm

ha ha ha
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 8:36 pm

DEW IT! DEW IT! DEW IT!
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 8:36 pm

But dude, you'll totally get some free burgers out of the deal.
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 8:39 pm

Joe, I'll forward him you & 16's email addy if you want.
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 8:45 pm

Hey man, I'm just cheering for you. I'm happy enough watching Sponge Bob and Patrick on teevee.
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 8:53 pm

I'd prefer to take the "Raising Arizona" approach to the situation.
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 8:53 pm

Is this going to prevent you from hanging out at the water-cooler?
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 9:22 pm

It's now been 2 days and we havent spoken to each other since .
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 9:25 pm

Maybe he just really wanted to have you and your girl over for burgers after all...

FUR BURGERS!!!
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 9:26 pm

BAAAAAAAA-RK!
Posted: Jun 9, 2005 9:27 pm

...AND WEINERS!
Posted: Jun 10, 2005 3:10 am

Next time you see the guy throw a bitchin' wad across his back. That'll teach 'em!
Posted: Jun 10, 2005 5:33 am

go up to him and HOT BOX the SHIT out o him!!
Posted: Jun 10, 2005 7:07 am

Yin tell dat mon Detective be on trail, licky boom. Swinger rasta be like my girl tammy, always on dat Shaft mon back takin' blame me. Tell dat mon Informer, you know me daddy Snow. Licky!
Posted: Jun 10, 2005 2:28 pm

ooooh, finally things are getting SEXY here! Do yourself a favor and go play.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®