Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Hats off to Mr. Earls
Posted: Jun 3, 2005 5:56 pm

i still cannot believe how funny this Bleachy stuff is. month after month i find myself laughing out loud whenever these tracks come up in my shuffle. so so so so goddamned funny.

bravo sir.
Posted: Jun 3, 2005 6:00 pm

i believe jeff jenson does the bleachy bits. regardless the whole damn cd is hilarious.
Posted: Jun 3, 2005 8:02 pm

ah, yeah, good to know. well whoever it is, that dude is doo doo funny. and yes, the whole damn cd is totally hilarious. the go-gurt one is particularly milk-out-the-nose funny. 'oh, you're gonna be hearing about me....'
Posted: Jun 4, 2005 3:44 am | Edited by: Tom J

yeah totals.
hey Earles. wat tha dil with #2. man i herd from yr boy Tight Weave(FP r.i.p.?) dat the Revenge gonna have like banjos and shit. Dat tru?? Bring that shit playa.
Posted: Jun 4, 2005 4:04 am

It's totally unfuckingbelievable. I honestly can't listen to it because it's so funny . I know all the words! I just shout them at the stereo as it's being played out. Like the "comfort" shit. Hat's off indeed!
Posted: Jun 4, 2005 6:55 am

Where would one interested in real comedy obtain such compact disc?
Posted: Jun 4, 2005 6:57 am

Yeah, I've got Ray & Pete, Longmont Potion, and Melba. Where's this shit hiding?
Posted: Jun 4, 2005 10:07 pm

Posted: Jun 5, 2005 12:32 am

Thanks Eric. Thanks for the kind words, everyone else. So yeah, you can order the CD by hitting that link up there. www.failedpilot.com.

Jeff Jensen is indeed Bleachy, I do some other ones - the half that's not as funny.

As for the follow-up, Just Farr Another Laff...one was finished at around 55 minutes, but we both sort of decided that it wasn't near as funny as the first, so we're pulling some calls, and tacking on some calls, so that it's both funnier and longer. A better value!

It's become the Heaven's Gate of prankcall CD's, minus the over budget part, and the general widespread concern over its completion.

A couple of "demos" (of Just Farr Another Laff) have been burned and given out for the purpose of getting people's opinions...
Posted: Jun 5, 2005 1:52 am

it's good stuff. despite the warnings that bleachy wouldn't return... there's bleachy!
Posted: Jun 6, 2005 4:23 am

I want a big buford! whoo-hoo!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®