Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / New Christy Minstrels
Posted: May 31, 2005 11:38 pm

are not playing The Rockening. But a former member is a frequent visitor to the record store... He's been bugging the shit out of me after I offered to dub this Modern Folk Quartet LP for him if he brought in a blank tape. I still haven't done it and he's popped over EVERY DAY to be reminded of that. So, today I met him halfway and forked over a dub of Posessed's "Seven Churches" LP b/w Posessed's "Seven Churches" LP (again). It is labeled "Modern Folk Quartet" on the case though. My day after Memorial Day.
Posted: Jun 1, 2005 1:46 am

I like their version of "These Boot's Are Made For Walkin'" on the NEW KICK lp. Great cover pic too. They really do stink though.
Posted: Jun 1, 2005 10:46 pm

Dude is FREAKING OUT. Just had a great telephone argument. "Well... I don't know what happened, but I do know how to record a record onto a tape! Something must be the matter on your end." If I turn up missing or dead, you can all notify the police who to investigate. Totally worth it no matter what happens.
Posted: Jun 2, 2005 10:45 am

this story is oddly fascinating
Posted: Jun 6, 2005 10:44 pm

You don't want one of those Minstril kooks after you...
Posted: Jun 7, 2005 12:16 am

Or anybody that has to do with Mixalidean scale Chamber quartets either! Those guys NEVER stop!

hee=haww!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®