Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / All right, people. Enough of the tattoos of STARS already.
Posted: May 26, 2005 5:13 pm

I know getting tattoos is cool, and you wanna be cool, but you don't wanna put much thought into getting a tattoo of something that actually MEANS something to you, and you want something that's, you know, decorative, which isn't gonna offend mom and dad, so you think, "I know, I'll get a tattoo of a STAR! Or better yet, a whole bunch of STARS!"

You and about two million other jackasses. ENOUGH ALREADY!
Posted: May 26, 2005 5:17 pm

fuck you and your jujitsu.
Posted: May 26, 2005 5:20 pm

tattoos are just lame in general.
once upon a time, i thought about getting them but luckily i wised up.

tattoos/black hair/denim jacket/white belt
Posted: May 26, 2005 5:23 pm

fuck you bitch i'm gettin' hella more tattoos.
Posted: May 26, 2005 5:25 pm

I know this guy who has Steven Seagal from the Out For Justice video box (holding a shotgun pointed at your foot) on his leg. It's pretty gnarly.
Posted: May 26, 2005 5:29 pm

I'm gettin' Bo Diddley from the 1st lp cover below my Crypt tattoo on my left shoulder, and I'm gettin' the VON LMO universal sound symbol on my right shoulder. And a chicken leg on my stomach.
Posted: May 26, 2005 5:37 pm

...or how bout a whole buncha stars and ying yangs and shit all comin outta Stevan Segal's shotgun. That'd be fresh.

almost as fresh as the tattoo of a gunbelt with pistols in their holsters I'm gonna get around my waist. GIT BACK!
Posted: May 26, 2005 5:37 pm

Our weird drunk mailman at work is old and has a star tattoo, which is really weird to me.
Posted: May 26, 2005 5:40 pm

there's a guy i work with who's on the bus with me everyday, he's probably early/mid 50's with this big-assed OLD STYLE badge on his forearm. cracks me the hell up.
Posted: May 26, 2005 5:40 pm

How bout Doug Henning farting out a cloud of Lucky Charms?

Or David Blaine with Harmony Korine's dripping condom sticking half way out of his ass?
Posted: May 26, 2005 6:01 pm

You should see mine--a grizzley bear swiping a trout out of a raging river. Tall pine trees all around him, and in the distance up on the rocky bluff behind him is a forest ranger on a horse. Full back piece, motherfuckers!
Posted: May 26, 2005 6:03 pm

Is the Bear theee Bear from "The Bear"? Where's the Starz?
Posted: May 26, 2005 6:18 pm

naaah... just some fucking bear.
Stars? That's silly!
Posted: May 26, 2005 6:22 pm

I know getting tattoos is cool

No, it's not.
Posted: May 26, 2005 6:31 pm

oh yes it is!
Posted: May 26, 2005 8:36 pm | Edited by: jessay

Oh you just wait till you see my new Wolf howling at a full moon tattoo I'm going to get Matt..right next to my Wizard holding crystal ball with dragon curled around his feet,just below my random portrait of some Indian chief that I picked out of a history book, than you'll realize that getting tattoos is cool.
Posted: May 26, 2005 9:04 pm

almost as fresh as the tattoo of a gunbelt with pistols in their holsters I'm gonna get around my waist. GIT BACK!

Holy shit my friend Mike and I have been talking about doing this for years!
Posted: May 26, 2005 9:11 pm

what if I got a tattoo of a naked chick who had star tattoos

or got star tattoos right over my eyes ala Paul Stanley

thatd be cool right?
Posted: May 26, 2005 9:24 pm

i have a friend who has a tattoo of his own face on his arm. half of it is normal ol' toddarino, and the other half is toddarino as a bloody, gory skull. wicked.
Posted: May 26, 2005 10:16 pm

don't forget about the ever popular 'beard of stars.'
Posted: May 26, 2005 10:24 pm

Tattoos are hot.
Posted: May 26, 2005 10:52 pm

I'm gonna get a tatoo. It's going to be of a Black Hawk helicopter shooting eagles out of its gun turrets. I'm going to try to work it so that when I flex, it turns into a spread eagle babe shooting fire from her crotch.
Posted: May 26, 2005 10:55 pm

i got a tattoo on my thingy that says GnR, but when I get a boner it says Goner! who's the star now mutherfelchers?
Posted: May 26, 2005 10:55 pm

just jokin, i swear
Posted: May 27, 2005 3:33 pm

crying eagle backpiece

hellz yeah
Posted: May 27, 2005 7:39 pm

chris martel has a giant fuckin' eagle or something on his arm, with the american flag, right? when he told me he was gonna get it i thought he was joking so i laughed. but i didn't laugh the next week when he had it.
Posted: May 27, 2005 7:52 pm

almost as fresh as the tattoo of a gunbelt with pistols in their holsters I'm gonna get around my waist. GIT BACK

There's this girl I see around occasionally who basically has this tattoo. She's pretty hot. I call her "Gunslinger."
Posted: May 27, 2005 8:02 pm

...from the big lake they call Gichigumi...

Great. Thanks. Stuck in my head.
Posted: May 27, 2005 8:21 pm

does the gunbelt have bullets going all around it? that would be sweet.

there's a guy i know from madison named jethro, and he got a tattoo of a rope belt around his waist. it's the coolest thing about him.
Posted: May 27, 2005 8:31 pm

Heir ick--YOu call her 'Gunslinger' I call her my destiny...hook a brother up.(wait don't I'm scared)
Posted: May 27, 2005 8:36 pm

...or maybe just jealous...and a little scared...naw fuck it...tell that bitch to BRING IT ON!
Posted: May 27, 2005 8:53 pm

Somebody should just get a tattoo of a snake holding a gun, like the snake is sitting there looking fucking pissed and he's got this huge muscular arm holding a gun.
Posted: May 27, 2005 8:58 pm

I'm gettin a spare tire tattood around my stomach.

HEE-HAWW!
Posted: May 27, 2005 9:10 pm

crying eagle backpiece
I caught these guys at Betty Boop's a coupla years back once and they were suh-mokin!
Posted: May 27, 2005 9:39 pm

Somebody should just get a tattoo of a snake holding a gun, like the snake is sitting there looking fucking pissed and he's got this huge muscular arm holding a gun.

There is this really fuckin shattered bar down the street from me where puerto rican and salvadorian dudes are always stabbing each other. On the window there's a bad painting of a shark, wearing sunglasses, holding a pool cue. It would be a totally badass tattoo.
Posted: May 27, 2005 9:40 pm

My next tattoo is just going to be the word "tattoo."
Posted: May 27, 2005 10:42 pm

I want to get one of those "belly tattoos" (i.e. Tupac's THUG LIFE tat) that says PIZZA.
Posted: May 27, 2005 10:46 pm

but i didn't laugh the next week when he had it.

no way.
Posted: May 27, 2005 10:59 pm

No ink. I'm a virgin too.
Posted: May 27, 2005 11:13 pm

...And what's the deal with white belts? Could somebody please explain this to me?
Posted: May 27, 2005 11:14 pm

???
Posted: May 27, 2005 11:47 pm

tattoos are bitchin'!!!

I hate when people call 'em "tats".
Posted: May 27, 2005 11:50 pm | Edited by: alex cuervo

This guy i know that's an awesome tattoo artist (but doesn't have a single one - which is also rad) told me that a guy he used to work with once asked him: "Hey man. What do you do when someone wants a wizard?" - and my buddy sez to him: "Oh, that's easy - you just draw a homeless guy in a bath robe holding a bowling ball".

HAW!
Posted: May 29, 2005 1:07 am

the best tattoos: Eyeballs on your eyelids. or the Titanic on your ass. And who could pass up the adorable "Taz" on your ankle, 20 bucks at any Wal-mart.
"..i call it fresh holmes.."
Posted: Jan 11, 2011 12:06 pm

a guy I know just got this tattoo of David Lee Roth on his chest yesterday
... on his CHEST.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58188868@N04/5346834346/

He is a seriously, a serious VH fan.
Posted: Jan 11, 2011 12:56 pm

I have a meat band tattoo.
Posted: Jan 11, 2011 1:00 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Dude nice meat band Warhol...that was his best period.

My next tattoo is going to be a buzzard smoking a joint.
Posted: Jan 11, 2011 1:03 pm

^^^^Tattoos are for people who got nothing else going on.
Posted: Jan 11, 2011 1:27 pm

^^^^^Kinda like message board posting.
Posted: Jan 11, 2011 1:37 pm

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 2:01 pm

a guy I know just got this tattoo of David Lee Roth on his chest yesterday
... on his CHEST.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58188868@N04/5346834346/

He is a seriously, a serious VH fan.

I tertiary acquaintance in high school had a HUGE Jackyl tattoo. Jackyl?!?!?!

That David Lee Roth tattoo is pretty awesome, though.
Posted: Jan 11, 2011 2:04 pm

Jackyl are pretty cool...they blew up thier tour van at the end of thier tour once with dynamite and they had chainsaws on stage.
Posted: Jan 11, 2011 11:08 pm | Edited by: Ventor

What's the deal with all this watered down psyche pop passing for rock- n-roll these days?
Posted: Jan 12, 2011 7:31 am

What's the deal with all this watered down psyche pop passing for rock- n-roll these days?

What's the deal with the past 10 years man? I can't tell you....stupid indie rock twerps started playing bar chords.
Posted: Jan 12, 2011 2:55 pm

I blame Billy Corgan
or Courtney Love for that shotgun

by the way, anybody know anything about Courtney's tattoos? do tell...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®