Posted: May 5, 2005 9:15 pm
This is the last thing I'm saying about this. If everyone wants to hate me for the rest of their lives after reading this, and forget the good things I've done and tried to do, go ahead:
1. I apologized to Jered last weekend, because, believe it or not, I actually do feel FUCKING HORRIBLE for what I wrote while totally drunk. It was wrong, and I'M SORRY. If you can't forgive me for this, then don't. I obviously set myself up (in some ways) for a lot of this EXTREME HATRED with that post, but really, it was more about me just thinking I was friends with everybody and NOT AT ALL this RIDICULOUS idea that I think I'm "important." I ask that those of you who have been my friends for the past 4-5 years to please forgive me. If you can't, I understand. I fucked up.
2. Initially, I said I held a "low opinion" of Green Bay. Kevin Mistreater's response to all the shittalk on THAT thread should clarify my reasons for this "low opinion." How this turned into Mr. Trickknee acting like the Mayor of Green Bay and then writing a completely ridiculous and (unintentionally) hilarious attempt at my life pre-Chicago made me just have some fun by cracking some jokes about Green Bay. Nick G was the only one to understand that very little of that was to be taken seriously.
3. The guy who plays the Rhythm Chicken sent me a very apologetic e-mail for doing his part to screw up the show. Ironically enough, he offered to mail me a FREE cd as an olive branch.
4. This button thread wasn't serious. There are no buttons. It was, indeed, a joke. Why would I be selling buttons on this board to people who want to tar and feather me? Duh? Seriously, I'm really amazed at the rather viscous hatred from you guys. I was just playing the role of the Horrible Primadonna Artist y'all seem to be trying to make me.
5. beeveedee: I bought you a beer as an apology, remember? In the middle of your set I did this. You took the beer, remember? Anyway, I apologized then, profusely, and I apologize now.
6. Melons: Please forgive me.
7. My friends: Please forgive me and forget about these regrettable actions. I can't be more sincere here. I'm sure you've all...No, you HAVE done stupid things while drunk. Some of you have done stupid things while drunk in my house, and I've forgiven you. I'd appreciate it if you return the favor. I'm sorry times one million kajillion. If you can't forgive me for this, then hey...it was fun hanging out with most of you.
8. Brian Miller and I are still friends, for the record.
9. Unlike many of you pathetic jerks, I've used my actual name on here, and have gotten held up to all the accountability I deserve (and quite a bit I don't deserve).
My e-mail is: email@example.com. If you're that concerned about all this beyond just stupid shittalk, and want to actually be held accountable for your opinions, drop me a line. I believe it was on my profile all along. If you're old friends of mine and think I'm being totally wrong, drop me a line.
That is all.