Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Apr 20, 2005 10:05 pm

nugz.
Posted: Apr 20, 2005 10:35 pm

Ditto. But I have to wait until 11:45 p. m. when I get off work. Cutting it close but still celebrating. Now if only my manager remembers to bring that moonshine...
Posted: Apr 20, 2005 10:44 pm

last year me and my roomates smoked an ounce blunt.

fuckin insane and stupid.
Posted: Apr 21, 2005 1:14 am

some white rapper dude at work who calls himself "Trios" without the least bit of irony invited me today to "burn a seven g set head" with him this evening. I've declined to smoke a one-paper joint while I watch a documentary about the Laval Chiefs of the Quebec Semi-Pro Hockey League (the closest thing to Ultimate Fighting on skates there is, possibly).
Posted: Apr 21, 2005 4:00 am

happy 420!
Posted: Apr 21, 2005 4:06 am

Jerry Garcia
Posted: Apr 21, 2005 4:13 am

Duuuude!

yeah...
Posted: Apr 24, 2005 10:22 pm

The Haphazard Wrecking Crew

Some time ago, there was this real haphazard wrecking crew. They were hired to fuck stuff up with expensive machinary. They would even fuck up places of worship for money or herb. However, they did have convicitons about wrecking the establsishments of weed proprieters.

Once, this cop asked the crew to fuck up some dealer's home. The request knocked the wind from the wrecker's lungs, thereby filling the room with the smoke of the weed they just inhaled. Immediately the cop knew that he was fucked. The crew haphazardly took the wrecking ball and dropped it on the cops balls. Next, they took the mashed balls and poured spicy salsa on them. Needless to say, the cop was in a fucked up amount of pain. Upon hearing this news, the grateful dealer promised the wreckers an endless supply of herb. Finally, they were so high that they destroyed the world trade towers, which were being reconstructed.

MASTER OF PUPPETS IS PULLING YOUR STRINGS
Posted: Apr 25, 2005 12:28 am

EEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®