Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Holiday Blues? Buy my wine!
Posted: Oct 19, 2019 12:08 am

Hellllooooo Gooners!

Big News! I know you little people out there get the "holiday blues" after Halloween whilst milling about at your day to day pleasureless existance, so i made something JUST FOR YOU!

Introducing Invivo X Sarah Jessica Parker!

It's a brand new wine made especially for sad people! I know, I know, you didnt think i was that philanthropic. But alas! Here it is just in time for the holidays. And let me tell you, this was no easy task. Even for an accomplished world traveling celebrity expert such as myself!

It all started when Pep Jr Jr was mumbling under his breath one day while I was trying to dictate to him the importance of him being a walking chip and dip display at that nights party. He didnt want to wear the sombrarro. WELL, I found out what he was mumbling! It was word like "puto" and "bendajo' and other uncivilized language of the sort. So I purchased all the land his family lived on in wherever and raised the rent to $10,000 per month! Then I planted grape trees and started a wine farm. To pay the new and improved rent, they must work on the farm. Voila! Instant workforce!

And thats how my new wine came to be.

You can check it out here.
https://invivoxsjp.com

Oh, and don't forget,

BUY MY PERFUME! (and wine!)
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®