Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Salmon Pants
Posted: May 25, 2019 1:40 am

Salmon pants, beards, backpacks, fasc haircuts, scooters, tats head to toe. . . but too pussy to jaywalk. . . I've got to get the fuck out of this area.
Posted: May 25, 2019 10:22 am

It's a nu world.
Posted: May 25, 2019 2:36 pm

I just heard about salmon pants for the first time yesterday. I didn't even know salmon had legs.
Posted: May 25, 2019 2:37 pm

Fasc like rules.
Posted: May 25, 2019 5:02 pm

I'm going to California, where the youth are leaving because of the rent is too much.
Posted: Jun 7, 2019 4:49 pm

just call 'em pink and be done with it.
Posted: Jul 2, 2019 2:48 pm

before you know it we'll have a bedroom recording revival revival
Posted: Jul 2, 2019 3:04 pm

When did grown men start wearing ankle socks? And if your pants have elastic at the ankles, they're SWEAT PANTS (regardless of the fabric)!
Posted: Jul 15, 2019 3:30 am

Whenever I see somebody wearing Salmon Pants out on the streets, I just sit there and stare at them. I don't say anything. I just sit there and stare at them.
Posted: Jul 15, 2019 3:32 am

The 2 dudes from the Sleaford Mods don't wear salmon pants. That just goes to show that they are superior.
Posted: Jul 15, 2019 5:43 pm

Whenever I see somebody wearing Salmon Pants out on the streets, I just sit there and stare at them. I don't say anything. I just sit there and stare at them.

Cue the soundtrack:
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®