Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Hard to find good help these days!
Posted: Oct 6, 2018 1:07 am

Hello Gooners!

Just wanted to drop a line and tell you about my new movie "Here and Now" which I know you all have pre-ordered tickets for. Thank You! You little people are the reason we do this. Nov 9th is the big day. I expect to see all of you at the premier with gifts in hand.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

NOW, the real problem is that Pepe Jr-Jr has been deported back to wherever, and I no longer have anyone to fetch me Tasmanian infused Tar Tar with gluten free, cage free, conflict free pita chips. Among other things. I fear I may have to fetch them MYSELF as the Yuber Eat dummies can't seem to get thru my building's front desk security without a judgement free "pat down". They refuse to comply.

This is a clarion call for a new PEPE!

They pay is minimal at best. It's really more like an extended INTERNSHIP. But you DO get to be in my presence and fetch me food and other stuff from some of the finest places NYC has to offer! Must understand basic commands! No bad attitude!

I look forward to reviewing all the applicants as I'm sure It will be tough to choose from so many little people.

BUY MY PERFUME!

----SJP!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®