Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / So what's new
Posted: Jan 14, 2018 1:23 pm

I haven't been on here for about a decade.
Posted: Jan 14, 2018 5:53 pm

You know, same old, same old. Peeps have migrated to social media and have forgotten the real connection one gets by typing on a message board.

How's the morgellons?
Posted: Jan 14, 2018 8:33 pm

debauch-a-reno looks cool...
Posted: Jan 14, 2018 10:27 pm

The Troll
morgellony
Posted: Jan 14, 2018 11:54 pm

Definitely going to Debauch-a-Reno. The last one was a blast and I still haven't gotten to see the Oblivions, so really looking forward to that.

Saw Jawbreaker yesterday. Feel free to talk smack directly below:
Posted: Jan 15, 2018 10:08 am

chiXpoXparty
How was jawbreaker?
Posted: Jan 15, 2018 11:20 am

You guys going to the Debauch-a-Reno should totally do that trip to Virginia City. Very cool place, in a tourist kinda way. Drinks in the Bucket of Blood saloon. Maybe see the wax museum if they still have it. Tour the mine. Walk in the graveyard. Mark Twain wrote a good chunk of 'Roughing It' about living there which is good. I used to spend a bunch of time hanging out in American Flats, which is just down the road, but they recently tore it out. Check out this cool VR tour (click on the targets to move).

I also used to ride my bike up and down Geiger grade and saw tons of accidents. Another time, I was dating this person who lived in Silver City, I was driving up Geiger grade and this oncoming car drifted over the line and took our the front tire of the truck I was driving and then kept driving on down the hill. As I was changing into my spare, this van pulled over to offer condolences with a one-armed man with a hook driving and a extremely young looking girl in the passenger seat that I discovered was his wife. The car that hit me lost its bumper, complete with license plate, so, I had my revenge.

These all don't mean much but run through the fabric of my Nevada past.
Posted: Jan 18, 2018 11:51 am

The Troll:
You guys going to the Debauch-a-Reno should totally do that trip to Virginia City.

Trying to get Haunted George to play in the opera house! Virginia City is HAUNTED!
Posted: Jan 18, 2018 5:06 pm

Are they having Debauch-a-Reno at those two bars in Sparks again, with the door in between? That was kind of a cool set-up.
Posted: Jan 18, 2018 5:27 pm

Think that venue in Sparks shut down - it's here this time around:

https://jubjubsthirstparlor.com
Posted: Jan 19, 2018 10:29 am

Two fine Roberto's Taco Shop locations ready to serve you!

801 N. Virginia St

and

4455 S. Virginia St.
Posted: Jan 19, 2018 1:08 pm

Shenanigans
Posted: Jan 22, 2018 10:25 am

I missed Lee Perry last night. Was feeling shitty and I couldn't find anyone to drive to Baltimore with me. BUMBACLOT.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®