Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / finding random things in front yards
Posted: Nov 1, 2017 7:49 am

been landscping with @anguscrimm this past year and we find random shit all the time, but in the last 2 days i have found:

1: a bullet keychain with a dragon sculpture around the casing with a $25 price tag still on it
2. a copy of the cox commission report on the disturbances at columbia university in april-may 1968

we usually just find marbles and peanuts
Posted: Nov 1, 2017 10:19 am

look out everybody, DCR found the cox.
Posted: Nov 1, 2017 10:25 am

they're everywhere
Posted: Nov 1, 2017 10:34 am | Edited by: The Troll

When I worked construction, I really enjoyed finding stuff in remodel jobs. One time we found a cigar box of old pictures in the attic of a house where the people in the photos, over a period of years, always posed in really weird ways in front of whatever they were visiting.

Another time, in the remains of this two-room house on a farm paddock that we were demoing, it was as if no one had been in the place since the 30s. There were all these old blue medicine bottles, some shoes, a bunch of newspapers and magazines about raising chickens from the 30s and a pile of letters from the former occupant's sister in Ohio who kept mentioning some event that drove the occupant to the Nevada desert to raise chickens.

The only thing I ever find in yards are marbles or golf balls.
Posted: Nov 1, 2017 10:54 am

check for peanuts, there's always one
Posted: Dec 1, 2017 4:42 pm

I heard about a guy who was one of those 1-800-got-junk guys. He had found a shoebox full of pictures in a secret compartment in a doctor's closet. I'll leave it to you Goners as to what those pictures were, but there were no men in them.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®