Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I don't know if it's because I was so wasted last night...
Posted: Mar 13, 2017 12:49 pm

but that Cough Syrup Kids LP is the ultimate! I had some kind of epiphany when I was listening to it, but not sure what it was anymore. I was 7 Jack and cokes, six beers and a joint deep. I think I finished listening to it at midnight and went to bed babbling to Xtine about it. She said I couldn't finish my sentences. Then I woke up talking about it at 4am. What the hell?

https://coughsyrupkids.bandcamp.com/releases
Posted: Mar 13, 2017 8:32 pm

bazooka joe:
I was 7 Jack and cokes, six beers and a joint deep.

Ha! Your night sounds just like mine minus the joint, beers and coco cola but plenty of Jack. Can't believe I've finally acquired a taste for whiskey. I hate being an alky. I spaced my drinks out by fifteen minutes to try to keep from getting drunk and becoming an obnoxious online belligerent asshole. Used to you had to go out in public to make a drunk ass of yourself in the 20th century. Not now! Fuck the internet! Where's the train back to the nineties? Or the eighties? Fuck I'll take either one. You can have the 21st century. Ugh!

The 15 minute experiment ain't working so well tonight. Fuck Gonerboard for not having a next day delete button! Now my drunken ramblings are stickys. :)
Posted: Mar 14, 2017 9:18 am

Tim Teabag:
Your night sounds just like mine minus the joint, beers and coco cola but plenty of Jack.

Just like? Move along.
Posted: Mar 16, 2017 6:35 pm

Jack and coke? You mean like, whiskey and Coca-Cola?

Lame.
Posted: Mar 17, 2017 10:40 am

JOE MAMA! I like JD with Coca-Cola, but I drink Jim Beam and other bourbons on the rocks or neat.
Posted: Mar 25, 2017 10:51 am

Also I drink my bourbon through a crazy straw.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®