Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Posted: Nov 24, 2016 10:07 am

Gonna eat a turkey.
Posted: Nov 24, 2016 10:49 am

Posted: Nov 25, 2016 11:22 am

Xtine made corn pudding for the first time ever. Good stuff! I was gonna but too hungover. I wouldn't have even thought of it if it weren't for Paddy Bullocks (or his wife Cat?) making for us a ton of years ago. Jon Von is coming over tonight. I usually cook for our guests, but he gets leftover turkey and trimmings. Lucky boy!
Posted: Nov 25, 2016 6:24 pm

Had a pitch in of sorts with friends, had me some ham, lamb, mashed potatoes with all sorts of stuff mixed in, a spicy spinach/cheese concoction... enough to give any man several days worth of indigestion, but I think what's lingering and festering in my guts more is the several movies we watched from the "Amityville Horror" series. Including one from 2016 that took place in Nebraska (?!) and had an evil toy monkey.
Posted: Nov 26, 2016 8:13 pm

My mom made corn pudding but we drank too much before dinner and forgot all about it, it was still in the microwave the next morning. Fine with me I can't stand the stuff.
Posted: Nov 27, 2016 10:02 am

you are a man of questionable tastes, but you're still ok in my book.
Posted: Nov 29, 2016 1:26 pm

I hope all reading enjoyed their holiday.

Trophy Wife makes corn pudding... Corn, creamed corn, sour cream, butter, & Jiffy corn bread mix. It's fantastic. Lifted the recipe from a Paula Dean cookbook which was bought before the big deal.
Posted: Nov 30, 2016 11:52 am

See, that sounds good. My family's is all eggy and souffle like.
Posted: Nov 30, 2016 3:15 pm

you don't even like eggs. i smell a jacked faced LIE.
Posted: Dec 1, 2016 3:27 pm

Mullett:
Trophy Wife makes corn pudding... Corn, creamed corn, sour cream, butter, & Jiffy corn bread mix.

We ain't married.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®