Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Loeb conspiracy theories.
Posted: Aug 19, 2016 11:13 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Loeb

Here's Henry Loeb, two term mayor of Memphis and progenitor of Loeb properties. You may recall he was the mayor who's refusal to pay sanitation worker's resulted in the death of Martin Luther King Jr.

These days I pretty much blame everything bad that ever happens in this city on Loeb, like the Neil's fire, or the Highland Strip Fire, or the Eboe's fire. Seems like a lot of Loeb properties get real inflammable when they stand in the way of "progress"

Ever notice Memphis had a thriving house party scene before Loeb? Now you can't have a loud party with live music without the cops shutting you down. Lafayette's has the "Music Room" but I have yet to hear any music other than hackneyed covers and revisionist traditional singer songwriter shit folk.

Am I the only one slightly outraged that the family of man who got MLK killed bought all the real estate in the city for pennies on the dollar after the scandal drove everyone out to the suburbs, and are currently making a killing (literally)?
Posted: Aug 30, 2016 2:16 pm

One time I said white men were the devil and it practically got me run out of town.
Posted: Sep 21, 2016 8:56 pm

Clicked on this to see what Lisa Loeb could have possibly done to warrant a thread on the Goner board

Disappointed.
Posted: Sep 28, 2016 6:03 pm

Haha - I thought the exact same thing!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®