Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Lemmy is a goner.
Posted: Dec 28, 2015 7:10 pm

Worst rock'n'roll news in a long time. Lemmy is dead. RIP
Posted: Dec 28, 2015 11:38 pm

For some reason I was stunned when I saw this post but it ain't like we haven't seen it coming. RIP Lemmy. Long live Motorhead. Sad yet a life lived that left its mark. Lemmy was one of a kind. 70 years ain't a bad run but I'm seriously bummed over this. Much love to Lemmy.

Posted: Dec 29, 2015 11:36 am

"Loudest band in the world." And they were, at least when I saw them. RIP Lemmy.
Posted: Dec 29, 2015 2:16 pm

what an achievement. loud. thanks Lemmy, we'll drink to you.
Posted: Dec 29, 2015 4:52 pm

"Worst rock'n'roll news in a long time." What I really meant to say was that this is the worst rock'n'roll news ever.
Posted: Dec 29, 2015 5:30 pm

"People don't become better when they're dead; you just talk about them as if they are. But it's not true! People are still assholes, they're just dead assholes!"-Lemmy Kilmister

More Lemmy pearls:

https://www.yahoo.com/music/tao-lemmy-18-great-quotes-motorhead-frontman-053600590-ro lling-stone.html

Lemmy was real.
Posted: Dec 29, 2015 5:44 pm

Posted: Dec 29, 2015 7:48 pm

Posted: Dec 29, 2015 7:53 pm

This video's got everything. Lemmy. Philthy. Fast Eddie. The Bomber lighting rig. Fog machines. Strobe lights. Headbanging teenagers. Motorhead football scarves. The Lemmy Shuffle.

Posted: Dec 31, 2015 1:38 pm

He's still dead. I just checked.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®