Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I was lost, but now I'm found
Posted: Oct 19, 2015 9:01 pm

Aw hell I'm back y'all. Lots of crap going on. Job dried up back in February when the landlord raised the rent beyond what was feasible at the bar I worked at closing it. Seems like that is the way of the world right now. Places that have been around 20 years or more going away for shiny new stuff that yuppies like.

Then moved back down to my folks house in August next to the Mexican border. Dad got diagnosed with the big C 2.5 years ago and was given 2.5 years to live. Well he beat that and I'm spending time with him now and helping my folks around the house and getting a place to live and free food. We fight over who gets to monopolize the stereo and with what (Sleep is not better than Electric Wizard, old man) but otherwise can't really complain.

Of course missed Gonerfest this year cause of the preceding. Sonny Vincent, crap I wish I could've been there.

Hope you and yours are happy and healthy.

Party!
Posted: Oct 20, 2015 2:54 am

here's a reward for clicking on this

Posted: Oct 20, 2015 3:00 pm

and here's some hyping of the self.....my new band

https://junkievomit.bandcamp.com/album/upcoming-record
Posted: Oct 24, 2015 11:30 am

Hey Mark! Good to hear from you man. Sonny Vincent was great! Hope to see you at the next Fest, if not before.
-eric
Posted: Oct 26, 2015 4:59 pm

hang in there buddy.

Sonny can be persuaded to tour the West, I think.
Posted: Oct 28, 2015 2:30 am

Sonny played here a couple years ago. Paul from Radioactivity, Bad Sports, Wax Museums etc was in the band. He killed all 10 people that were there
Posted: Oct 30, 2015 4:14 pm

was Paul the drummer? that guy was good ....
Posted: Oct 30, 2015 9:02 pm | Edited by: Mark Beef

I am retahhhded
Daniel...his name is Daniel

and he plays the bass...not sure if he's still in it though
Posted: Nov 2, 2015 12:23 am

He was itchin to come over, not sure how the tour went over after gfest, but loved having him here. Hopefully a SW/West Coast deal could work?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®