Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: May 14, 2015 12:48 pm

Is any of it as crazed as the Ngozi Family "Day of Judgement" LP? That Chrissy Zebby Tembo album is pretty good, but not nearly as heavy. Still haven't heard Witch or Amanaz.
Posted: May 14, 2015 8:10 pm

45,000 Volts! That's a pretty great one in the crazed vein of Day of Judgement.
Amanaz and Witch are not "crazed" like Ngozi Family, but both great. Of course, I like the Chrissy Zebby Tembo LP a lot more than Day of Judgement, so what do I know...
Posted: May 14, 2015 8:24 pm

Warning Zamrockers! Salty Dog and Harry Mwale Experience are BORING.
Posted: May 14, 2015 9:55 pm

nicks name:
Chrissy Zebby Tembo LP a lot more than Day of Judgement

Hmmm... I've only heard it on youtube. Missed the LP when it was around, so of course I've listened to it a lot less than Ngozi. But Ngozi is pretty much my favrote shit ever. The thing about Zamrock is that they were playing music that is rightfully theirs. Too black, too strong. The dudes own it. Beautiful.
Posted: May 14, 2015 10:23 pm

I need that NGOZI deal... got the chrissy zebby tembo record- total cheap fuzz overload, charming songs. It's been reissued at least 3 times, should be able to find copies....
Posted: May 14, 2015 11:18 pm

I heard most of those records when I managed Kim's. Academy Records put a lot of them out. The Chrissy Zebby Termbo record totally rules. You can't make a record that messed up anymore.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®