Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Goners, Please join my campaign
Posted: May 8, 2015 2:23 pm

So many of you have supported me in the past, and I've met so many of you here in Stall No. 3, Minneapolis Airport Men's Room.

PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAMPAIGN for PRESIDENT OF THE USA 2016!

Donate cash or make a donation to the sperm bank. My Pennsylvania coordinator, Bazooka "Beej" Joe can help with that.

I'm also looking for a campaign song, and when chosen as the nominee I intend to have Mike Fuckabee as my Veep candidate, to get his excellent bass skills on board. Song titles are: "I have a very wide stance" and "Toe Tapping Time in Stall No. 3."

so c'mon by and slip a donation of some kind under the door, Stall No. 3, Minneapolis Airport Men's Room.

Cum on and win for 2016 with LARRY CRAIG!
Posted: May 9, 2015 12:06 pm

LARRY! LARRY! LARRY!
Posted: May 10, 2015 10:45 am

SenLarryCraig:
Donate cash or make a donation to the sperm bank. My Pennsylvania coordinator, Bazooka "Beej" Joe can help with that.

Do I fucking look Chinese to you???

http://www.iflscience.com/technology/automatic-sperm-extractor-introduced-chinese-hos pital
Posted: May 11, 2015 3:42 pm

So, a lot of folks NOT "in the know" are saying I haven't a chance in hell, or I'm like a candle in the wind.

Well, think again, folks! My brother, Elton John, has donated THIS SONG to my campaign. Fuckabee is already working on the bass line for campaign appearances, and I've tuned up my makeup.

GONERS! FLIP your WIG for LARRY CRAIG 2016!!!

Posted: Jun 2, 2015 5:28 pm

Guys. Fuckabee might be out as my Veep, apparently he wants to be Prez himself with Bruce Jenner as his Veep candidate.

that's not right. Cum on by Stall #3, Minneapolis Airport men's room, and sign a petition demanding that transsexuals cannot be President. Once you get that done, we'll do some toe-tapping partying with my wiiiiiiiiiide stance. Making room for all my Goner "buddies"
Posted: Jun 2, 2015 8:44 pm

Dennis Hassert's really shakin things up in the news now. Smells like prime veep to me!
Posted: Jun 5, 2015 2:31 pm

Hasstert's gay. I'm not gay.

If we can get Jerry Sandusky pardoned, he'd be a great advisor for Rick "The Dick" Santorum as Veep to enable my toe-tappin' platform and rocket to the nomination.

Remember, children can't vote but they sure can lure in the adults. We see it all the time here in Stall No. 3, Minneapolis Airport Men's Room.

Thank you, and enjoy Idaho potatoes.
Posted: Aug 7, 2015 4:14 pm

Trump is GAY. Larry Craig is not, and he's running for president too.

Trump personally told me while passing gas in Stall No. 4 that he thinks Memphis should be "wiped off the map".

I need your support, Goners. Stop The Donald and Start The Larry!

tap tap tap, y'all!
Posted: Aug 8, 2015 12:09 am

Trump personally told me while passing gas in Stall No. 4 that he thinks Memphis should be "wiped off the map".

Blasting this third world ape reserve into oblivion just proves President Trump is serious when he says he intends to make America great again. That would be a "gonerfest" to remember.
Posted: Aug 13, 2015 4:32 pm

see? he's NOT gay. Dammit.
Posted: Aug 13, 2015 4:34 pm

but he LOVES V.D.

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®