Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Sleaford Mods Live in NYC
Posted: Dec 1, 2014 7:48 pm

Jolly fuckin good:

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 4:05 pm

I'd go see them. Been enjoying what I've heard, so far. In your face.

Next gonerfest, perhaps?
Posted: Dec 4, 2014 12:10 am

Can of Strongbow, I'm a mess
Desperately clutching onto a leaflet on depression
Supplied to me by the NHS
Is anyone's guess how I got here?
Anyone's guess how I go?
I suck on a roll-up - pull your jeans up -
Fuck off, I'm going home.
Posted: Dec 4, 2014 1:21 am | Edited by: Donkey

Posted: Dec 4, 2014 11:37 pm

useless eetr showed me them chaps... way rad!
Posted: Dec 5, 2014 10:36 am

Would love 'em on GFest!
Posted: Dec 8, 2014 12:36 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

reminds me of Grime....I like Grime, I like how pop stars ripped it off and suppressed it and various governments targeted it and suppressed it...jihadist's tried to harness it for their own purposes etc...

But really how hard would it be in NYC to get a backing band to play this stuff? I could understand if they were from a podunc town....but if they had a backing band playing these beats, it would remind me of CRASS...which would be as cool as Grime really....I know, if you have a band you have to split the profits that many more ways....it's vicious.
Posted: Dec 8, 2014 12:38 pm

I think they need more dry humping the walls and fake male orgasm noises ala SUICIDE.
Posted: Dec 8, 2014 2:21 pm

tigerblinds:
But really how hard would it be in NYC to get a backing band to play this stuff? I could understand if they were from a podunc town...

They are a duo. This is their band. The same one that plays when they are at home in Nottingham, UK and the same one that tours wherever they tour (on this occasion NYC).

tigerblinds:
I think they need more dry humping the walls and fake male orgasm noises ala SUICIDE.

Imagine what Suicide could have accomplished if they'd managed to cobble together a backing band in their Podunk town.
Posted: Dec 8, 2014 4:23 pm

Cool stuff. We would have gone, I think, had I known. You should def have them for gfest if you can.
Posted: Dec 9, 2014 1:29 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

I think if Suicide had found traditional instruments in the garbage they would have had a full band.
Posted: Jan 16, 2015 4:52 pm

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®