Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Salvia/Bad Trip?????
Posted: Mar 14, 2005 9:45 am

Ummm has anybody else smoked this shit? The first time I did it I just felt like I was high on pot for ten minutes, giggled alot, and that was it. Smoked it for the second time with friends tonite, thought my brain had split in two, couldn't see anything but little dots of flashing lights, and layed on the ground screaming for someone to take me to an emergency room for ten minutes.

Anybody else experienced this, umm, wonder drug?
Posted: Mar 14, 2005 1:42 pm

I never smoked it but I had a lot of friends who did. Its supposed to have a reverse tolerance (the more you smoke the harder you trip.) But it always had too many requirements for the "perfect trip" that turned me off (high heat flame, quiet environment, the potent extract cost $40.) Anyway it is supposed to be really unpredictable and was used by Indian medicine men. It certainly isn't peyote. I would stick to herb or true psychedelics (not LSA, DXM, the CT family or any other "legal" bullshit the kids love.)
Posted: Mar 14, 2005 2:16 pm

I have some friends who've done it a few times, and they won't even let me touch it because they know I'll go insane with paranoia and general psychosis. It was explained to me as a rush of really good LSD that lets up after 5-10 minutes, followed by a mellow pot high or a complete shock of sobreity. One of the guys was a regular junkie for a year or so and still swears that salvia was more potent and more intense than any heroin high.

Yeah, I think I'll steer clear.
Posted: Mar 14, 2005 3:31 pm

Where can I get some?
Posted: Mar 14, 2005 4:40 pm

Personally I'll stay clear, I know I'll freak out.
Posted: Mar 14, 2005 4:44 pm

Joe, the shit's legal. For now. You can get it at head shops and other likeminded places. There's a place about a mile away from my house that advertises it in their store front.
Posted: Mar 14, 2005 4:58 pm

I believe I can flyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
Posted: Mar 14, 2005 4:59 pm | Edited by: backslider

I tried the snuff method (supposed to work better than smoking) and after half an hour of gagging I barely felt anything and spit it out. I gave it away to a friend, I doubt she's smoked it yet but booze stands the test of time as the toxicant of all toxicants. Shit I want more absinthe bad...
Posted: Mar 14, 2005 6:11 pm

1st time: I followed other folks 'instructions', which consisted of 'being very careful' & sitting down as you inhale and taking small hits. Nothing happened.

2nd time: I did the opposite of what I was suppossed to do (I stood up & took a monster bong hit) & I instantly felt like a helicoptor swooped down into my living room, detatched my head from my body, gave me a nice 360 degree view of the room, and then reattached my head after about 15 seconds. VERY ODD SENSATION! I don't remember much more than what I typed & the WHOOOPWHOOPWHOOPWHOOP of the helicoptor blades. I should also mention that the shit tastes nasty.

It's legal for a reason.
Posted: Mar 14, 2005 6:38 pm

tastes like ass 4 sure. gave me a raging splitter after intense 4 minute hallucination. it r make u feel lik u r huffin. it r no goot. st a y n sChool
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 3:38 am

OH MY GOD! this is the most fucked up shit i've ever seen. the first time i smoked it i was warned about how crazy it was so i turned the lights down all peadful and put in a BETTY BOOP cartoon...

the roots of a tree in the cartoon picked me up and sat me on my couch while the cement pillars in my appartment turned into giant apple cores with betty boop clown heads on top while scissors spun around and around...

then my whole appartment turned into a giant pair of plastic clacker teeth and my floor rug turned into a giant tongue and tried to swallow me whole...SERIOUS SERIOUS SERIOUS shit.

but fun...and scary
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 3:51 am

Joe!.....We have a new quest! We must find this...Salvia/badtrip stuff (or whatever they call it) for this weekend when I come over & drink all the Schaffer.
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 4:57 am

Wow, sounds awesome. These are perfect descriptions of exactly how I don't want to feel when high.
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 3:16 pm

Shaeffer's all gone, but I got three Modelo's left from last night! Hmm... what are good records to play while dusted on Salvia? Melvins?
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 3:34 pm

I located some and I will smoke it on my lunch hour today. Or maybe I should wait until tonight.
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 3:35 pm

Nice knowin' ya...
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 3:36 pm

If it's a bad trip you're lookin' for, look no further! We'll rock the Free Design BACKWARDS!
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 3:41 pm

No, let him smoke it on his lunch break. Stoned hilarity to ensue.
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 3:45 pm

This stuff was popular in Montreal a few years ago amongst my friends. It turns everything 2-D.
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 3:49 pm

And anyone who hallucinates as ridiculously as some here say they did probably believe theres is such a thing called 'cartoon acid'.
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 3:53 pm

There is such a thing.
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 5:00 pm

what is this shit? is it like DMT?
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 5:06 pm

Posted: Apr 1, 2005 5:10 pm

its like weed with a mild to dramatic hallucinagenic potential. its legal and you can buy it online. http://www.salviasupply.com/ i like to boil it down and shoot the extract into my juglar vein then ride my BMX down signal hill with the PD eating my dust.
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 5:12 pm

It aint like your gonna smoke it, put on some tunes and chill-out. Your gonna hit it hard and get some hard visuals and it will all be over in a couple o' minutes. The next thirty minutes you will be reeling and trying comprehend what you've seen. Out of the folks I knew who did it, I don't think anybody came back for a follow-up hit.

I concurr w/ the 2d trip explanation, basically audio stimulation is useless. The smoke is rather harsh, better to utilize the bong.
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 5:15 pm

ok, that pretty much sounds like DMT. is that stuff still legal?
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 5:33 pm

Watch out for the DMT elves, they bring you Atari Teenage Riot lps for christmas.
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 5:35 pm

EC8OR
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 5:38 pm

Speaking of drugs, Whitney Houston once went to rehab for five days. Five days? That's not rehab. Ergo, Whitney is a jagbag. You know what I mean?
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 7:04 pm | Edited by: dan gerous

phew! i still feel funny.

nevermind the rest....
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 7:05 pm | Edited by: SAMBEAUX

Nevermind the "ZODIAC!!!" then...
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 9:51 pm

It sounds like the way I pretty much feel all the time!
C'mon BAZZOOK! Let's get som of this shit! We'll smoke some & then kick in the new nail salon that now occupies Wowsville! Yeeehaaa!
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 9:53 pm

I just got a 1/2 oz of bright green-n-sticky bud for $90. Yes! I do sorta still like smalltown midwest livin'!!!
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 9:54 pm | Edited by: bazooka joe

A'ight train...16 gets the first puff and if she don't foam at the mouth with we won't try it... HO HO HO!!!
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 9:58 pm

Did this board turn into the Party Monster Appreciation Society while I was eating lunch?
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 10:42 pm

The nightmare leaf...........
Posted: Apr 2, 2005 1:54 am

You got a deal Bajewka! I commend XXXteene for her bravery & commitment to the whole party monster mentality. I bet I could get Harry to smoke some. He's down with anything!
Posted: Jun 26, 2005 8:56 am

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 10:15 am

I feel colour.......I SEE sound.....
Posted: Jun 26, 2005 2:11 pm

There was no sadness, no pain, nothing. Just nothing. I've never felt so existential ever. Then, from all sides of the orb, these cosmic beings (5 of them) all looked down at me in disbelief

please do not ever let me smoke this shit
Posted: Jun 26, 2005 9:19 pm

I love DMT but it is sort of frightening, yet exhilarating. I was gonna buy some Salvia last year in London, but then didn't, instead getting some "truffled" shrooms and making the ferry trip to France a little more interesting. Love that choppy water!
Posted: Jul 18, 2005 4:31 am

i smoked some salvi a few years ago. it was the real deal. not some of this fake weak shit you can buy off the net, but from south america. my friend who turned me on, kept telling me to pound the pipe(sounds dirty) and it was like ivy creeping up my legs and consuming my body within a matter of seconds. i sat down in my couch and watched multi colored, what i thought to be, life savers hopping like a slinky in numerous rows on my lvingin room table. i asked my fren where i was going and he said far far away. i asked him if he would take care of my dog while i was gone. that was the first time. next time i did it, their was a small riot in my backyard between some morons and the drummer from agent orange, bassist from the shack shakers, tom from superdrag and i. i had turned tom on to some salvi and within minutes he was threatening to kill these morons that were in my backyard. oh well, guess it affects people diferently. fun stuff. try it. do it daily. youll love it.
Posted: Jul 18, 2005 4:33 am

You guys should start a band: The Salviations.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®