Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Hasil Adkins' Hunchmobile on Ebay
Posted: Mar 10, 2005 3:47 pm

Posted: Mar 10, 2005 4:08 pm

Where is the tooth fairy when you need it?

I would give my right arm to proudly drive that big-ole-hunk-a-metal! Or add it to the other cars I don't have the heart ot get rid of (or sink more money into).

Awww....man. Any Sugar-Daddy's out there? Trust me, I would drive the shit outta that gorgeous beater! Man. Do I LOVE (old) beater cars! Look at the shit! I wonder how many people I could get in it before it dragged-ass?

Awww...Haze. I love you, you silly pumpkin.
Posted: Mar 11, 2005 5:14 pm

That's awesome. When he played the Rockaround here, there was this freaked out little bruiser of a broad, running through the audience telling people to stop taking videos. At some point, so came up to me and asked me if was taking a video (which I was)? I have a snapshot camera with a video setting so I lied. I told her to buzz.. and away she went. Weird!
Posted: Mar 11, 2005 5:15 pm | Edited by: motorhoney

Oh, anyone want to buy it?
HEEE-HAAWW!
scottrogers
Posted: Mar 11, 2005 8:59 pm

If anyone is truely interested they should know that that's not Hasil's car. He don't got one, and if he did it wouldn't have Georgia plates on it. When ever he plays someone has to go to West Virginia to pick him up and take him back. That means doesn't need a tour vehicle. He does have an old bus at his place that probably hasn't run since 1968. That is him painting the car, but that's probably the only connection.
Posted: Mar 12, 2005 1:18 pm

Yeeaaaaaah...bad gas mileage....sweeet big-ole boat.......but aint it a beauty? I LOVE it!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®