Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / GF Stream
Posted: Sep 26, 2013 6:18 pm

www.ROCKETSCIENCEAUDIO.COM. That's right, right?
Posted: Sep 27, 2013 12:09 pm

That's correct, Muddy. We've had a few network glitches first day, but I think we've worked them out.
All stuff is archived from last night and will be available shortly. Guitar Wolf will blow your mind.
Posted: Sep 27, 2013 12:11 pm

By the way, because Saturday is at Murphy's and we'll be streaming from the RSA network, I can tell you connecting and watching from there will be SOLID!
Posted: Sep 27, 2013 12:52 pm

Great, thanks, Robin. I was sad to miss Guitar Wolf live, but I'm sure they'll kill it on the rewind!
Posted: Sep 27, 2013 3:16 pm

Streaming now!
Posted: Sep 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Watching right now, awesome Robin!
Posted: Sep 27, 2013 6:18 pm

Somebody buy Brad a bigger shirt.
Posted: Sep 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Fuck off!
Posted: Sep 27, 2013 10:07 pm

Streaming.
Posted: Sep 28, 2013 12:51 am

Has the camera angle budget quadrupled this year?

Good shit.

Needs more between the bands leaned musings.
Posted: Sep 28, 2013 1:48 am

FuCK YEAH!!!!

Came home from playing gig with Paddy's band and my band and turned this shit on and it's AWESOME!

Thanks, Robin.
Posted: Sep 28, 2013 5:19 am

Might I suggest going here:
http://www.rocketscienceaudio.com/RocketScienceAudioPresents/Gonerfest 10/tabid/120/Default.aspx
Click on Quintron,
advance to 31:55
for some Kajun SS
Posted: Sep 28, 2013 11:50 am

looks like there's "errors" on all the friday stuff. i missed gino's set during a fit of blind rage yesterday.
Posted: Sep 28, 2013 5:23 pm | Edited by: Adam K

Finally got a chance to plunge into the stream just as Buck Biloxi started. So great. Thanks for your hard work, Rocket Science Audio!
Posted: Sep 28, 2013 10:23 pm

Streaming.
What errors, Joe?
Posted: Sep 29, 2013 2:59 am

It gave an error before the shows had been around for 24 hours.
Posted: Sep 29, 2013 8:44 am

Come on Brad, I can tell you were having a good time, you just need to give the little back their shirt.
Posted: Sep 29, 2013 6:35 pm

Thanks, Robin!
Posted: Sep 29, 2013 7:40 pm

thanks tons for this, stands. just watched gino. terribly stupid. was cool "seeing" some loved ones in the crowd.
Posted: Sep 30, 2013 1:01 am

I'm always impressed with the sound on the live recordings especially the outdoor shit. Brad was wearing 2 different layers of tiny shirts. He was in full BMOC mode.
Posted: Sep 30, 2013 1:13 am

The Sheiks exiting stage right.

Sorry to Tigerblinds this thread up so much but I just met him on Friday. Here's the band that was playing in a pickup truck outside of Murphy's that you told you me about.
Posted: Sep 30, 2013 1:34 am

That was probably one of greatest, most spontaneous things I've ever seen. Bands have had a history of showing up for an impromptu performances and just playing out on the street guerrilla-style; there was a band that had already set up and rocking in the parking lot across the street.
Sheiks rolled up into the Murphy's parking lot in the back of a truck. They were still playing when they backed out and took off down the road.
Total rock & roll.
Posted: Sep 30, 2013 7:22 am

Total rock and roll in triplicate...and I missed it! Love some Sheiks. Come back to Carbondale soon, please. We have plenty of parking lots, Stag, AND Stroh's!
Posted: Sep 30, 2013 10:53 am

Useless Eater, why you sorry to me? Also I feel like we met before at other shows...nice seeing you.
Posted: Sep 30, 2013 1:34 pm

there's was this incredible moment during the gino set where justin nobunny is behind the stage and...

HE DID A RABBIT HOP down somewhere to bail.
Posted: Sep 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Sorry to Tigerblinds this thread up so much...

Useless Eater, why you sorry to me?

I think the translation is -- sorry to post so much in a single thread. It's a joke/funny observation. I laughed.
Posted: Oct 1, 2013 8:52 am

Ahhh...I see....yeah I feel like I didn't get to catch up with anyone as much as I would like too...but still just to slap each other on the back is pretty nice.
Posted: Oct 1, 2013 9:13 am

Goddamn GREAT work by the AV army!
Posted: Oct 1, 2013 9:58 am

Sorry to Tigerblinds this thread up so much...

Useless Eater, why you sorry to me?

I think the translation is -- sorry to post so much in a single thread. It's a joke/funny observation. I laughed.

Yeah, that was my frame of reference. Triple posting is a true Alienator maneuver. Sad we didn't get you, me, Brad and Arm for a staged, shirtless photo.
Posted: Oct 1, 2013 10:24 am

Hanging with Tigerblinds and Pistol Pez in the alley:
Best of times.
Posted: Oct 1, 2013 2:10 pm

Come visit me you guys...

I'll send you a shirtless pic, you know photoshop?
Posted: Oct 2, 2013 2:26 pm

Everything except Murphy's and Human Eye are up, but they are coming soon.
Posted: Oct 3, 2013 3:06 am

Come on Brad, I can tell you were having a good time, you just need to give the little back their shirt.

thats the same shirt(s) i wore at gonerfest 2 in 2005. amber is wearing the same dress. its historical shit, motherfucker.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_KTH006m7k

we're up front for hemingers and gino and the goons sets. wish i could see a video of the impromptu "live on the internet" interview hahaha
Posted: Oct 3, 2013 5:59 am

Thank you Kyle, Robin, Jackson, and crew. Amazing. Can't believe y'all did that.
Posted: Oct 3, 2013 7:45 am

Awesome job, RCA crew! Jack Stands - you interviewed me "live on the internet" as well, but I don't remember what I said. Something stupid, no doubt.

I can't wait to see/hear our set once you do your voodoo magic and fix the tuning problems we had...
Posted: Oct 3, 2013 9:16 am

Brad...just send Useless Eater a shirtless pic, so we can finally have our Goner miscreants shirtless pic cut and pasted together.

You are lucky you have a wife to take your pic, I'll probably have to get a stranger on the street to take it or a giggly friend or use one of my creatively angled-in-the-mirror OKCUPID shirtless shots.
Posted: Oct 3, 2013 8:24 pm

having a wife has nothing to do with luck, its more like caging a wild animal, hahaha
Posted: Oct 3, 2013 10:28 pm

Murphy's is up now, but it's all one file.  I'll try to get times of bands later so feel free to skip around; you may stumble into something interesting.  Human Eye may have to be split into two segments.  Still working on Autodramatics and Tyvek, but should be up soon
Posted: Oct 4, 2013 3:12 am

Regarding the Murphy's show that's up here: http://www.rocketscienceaudio.com/RocketScienceAudioPresents/Gonerfest 10/tabid/120/Default.aspx
You may be asking (if you watch), "why is this all one file? Why must I scroll?"
Because you weren't doing this. That's why. Good enough for free, right? Or are you a cop?
The reason is, we had only one machine to cover two stages. If we tried to separate bands as they switched, and get all material, we would have needed a different machine (and someone to man it) to do outside and inside shows.
Even more still, we would have had a bit of a time getting someone to bring more gear (for money, again, that we don't have) to man the audio, too.
Good enough for free. Call all complaints into 1-800-FuckYou.
We'll split all the bands up soon enough.
1st song of any given band probably sucks, audio-wise; but we had Kyle running EVERYTHING through Isaac Hayes' old board. His mix was for the stream's two track mix, and he was mixing on the fly. He literally had to mix between two completely different sound environments, and did a great job changing for every band. Again, first song may be weird, but the man has to put on new ears each time. We saved everything to multi-track and will mix when we need to. Otherwise, this is what the people who streamed (more than what we expected) saw and heard that day.
But yeah. It's all one file for now. Bring your ass down next year and win a t-shirt. Best we could do, and as good as it gets for now.
If you can't see/hear it, buy another fucking computer. I listen at work on my phone with no interruptions. Figure your shit out, we're working as hard as we can.

Here are the times for all bands.

Cybelle Blood: 0:00 - 16:21
Talbot Adams: 19:27 - 46:47
Cunts: 47:05- 1:16:30
Heavy Lids: 1:18:50 - 1:43:00
Manatees: 1:44:40 - 2:17:40
Sugar Stems: 2:18:00 - 2:44:52
Digital Leather: 2:45:15 - 3:14:25
Buck Biloxi & the Fucks: 3:14:30 - 3:40:32
The Fuzz:3:40:35 - 4:08:45
Spray Paint: 4:10:45 - 4:34:40
Wreckless Eric: 4:46:25 - End
Posted: Oct 4, 2013 3:13 am

Also, Autodramatics are up, and we found the missing Tyvek file. Human Eye may be two-parts, but, it's coming.
Posted: Oct 4, 2013 10:16 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Hard to believe is was only a week ago...man I wish we had had more time to talk Robin...same goes for Sam and everyone else. I totally missed my chance with Brad X and I was standing only 5 yards from him...you cut out too early!
Posted: Oct 4, 2013 3:23 pm

i had a hotel room with a hot tub and beers that did not cost five bucks a pop, and the arcade in IL was calling... the day show was comfortable and reasonably priced but the night show was brutal in almost every possible way. they need a higher stage and a drum riser in there, all i could see was the performers heads and nothing of the drummers, i (correctly) figured i would be much happier watching the internet stream from our hotel room. maybe one of my bands will be invited back to play one of these years, that would be fun. it was cool seeing and talking to eric, robin, i am the arm, usless eater, jakob from sweden and all the rest of people who took the time and effort to engage me, in a rare semi sober state of mind
Posted: Oct 4, 2013 3:25 pm

and joe pestilence, who i had a rambling conversation with, as a result of not smoking weed for days and who caught me on the way into the venue before i had a single beer. i could barely sound out words, thats how fucked up i am sober...
Posted: Oct 4, 2013 5:29 pm

great to see you brad...your belly is magnificent
Posted: Oct 7, 2013 9:32 pm | Edited by: Luke Warm

It's all up now!
Sorry for the delays.
Go stare at it!
http://rocketscienceaudio.com/RocketScienceAudioPresents/Gonerfest10/t abid/120/Default.aspx
We had hopes that we had Robin's chats with Brad and Timmy Vulgar, but sadly it seems not. But the end of TSOT has Robin and Bullyrook.
Posted: Oct 7, 2013 10:51 pm

thanks for looking, anyways.
Posted: Oct 10, 2013 1:39 pm

thats the same shirt(s) i wore at gonerfest 2 in 2005. amber is wearing the same dress. its historical shit, motherfucker.

I knew their had to be some significance to your wardrobe choice. I have to hand it to ya, you went all in, or should I say all out?
Posted: Oct 10, 2013 5:34 pm

i like my gut i proudly display it every chance i get. be thankful i keep my pants on.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®