Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Board Bullies?
Posted: Aug 6, 2013 1:26 pm

I'm baaaaaaacaaak -- who's gonna pick on me first? Who are today's Board Bullies?

Years ago Martel talked about the Board being mobile(??). Is there a mobile version out there? Or an app that's conducive to navigating/reading the board easier? If so, I would be grateful for any insight.

Thanks yous.
Lovey
Posted: Aug 6, 2013 2:01 pm

I used all my bulling on the Memphis Flyer website today, maybe tomorrow? Any topic out there that if I mocked would make you get all butt hurt?
Posted: Aug 6, 2013 2:17 pm

Well, if @AustinMahone is actually gaye or if he will win MTV's Artist to Watch vote; #VOTEFORAUSTIN!
Posted: Aug 6, 2013 2:20 pm

I'm baaaaaaacaaak

BrAY!
Posted: Aug 6, 2013 2:37 pm

Posted: Aug 7, 2013 7:44 am

You're the bully Texan! You started calling me "talk-a-tron" 12 years ago and I never got over it.
Posted: Aug 7, 2013 9:06 am

I would rather pick on you over text message...
Posted: Aug 7, 2013 11:02 am

Aaahh! Talk-A-Tron! Hey-Hey!

Rad...glad I know your new GB handle :-)

Going to GF?
Posted: Aug 7, 2013 11:32 am

get a room already.
Posted: Aug 7, 2013 12:02 pm

Yeah I'll be there...party!
Posted: Aug 7, 2013 12:42 pm

Moblie board at http://goner-records.com/mb

Hi Sherry!
Posted: Aug 7, 2013 7:45 pm

Hi Sherry!!

"bully": what's the difference between a bully and a dick??

I hear about bullying in school all the time, but I honestly can't figure out this one.

I think it has something to do with power, but does that work on a message board?
Posted: Aug 8, 2013 8:46 am

Hi Tommy! Look forward to seeing you @ GF.

And Thanks, Eric!
Posted: Aug 8, 2013 10:19 am

stop dicking!

he was dicking me in school

mom, theyre dicking me again
Posted: Aug 8, 2013 10:37 am

Bully Rook?
Posted: Aug 16, 2013 1:15 pm

Hey Sherry!

I dunno. Seems like there's not enough action here anymore for troll types to get off on. Guess they're all hanging out on instagram and snap chat making the little kids cry.

Will not see y'all at GF again this year. (hard to get off from work in the beginning of the school year/no $$/taking care of Mom -- the usual)

Too bad, 'cause looks amazing! Scheduled a Wax Darts show in NYC that weekend to console me just a little. And, Oblivians the next week in Brooklyn to console me a little more.
Posted: Aug 16, 2013 11:06 pm

Goner app!! make it like Simpsons Tapped Out! unlock all Goner people!! buy $19.00 worth of donuts and unlock a Bith!
Posted: Aug 19, 2013 11:03 am

I'm playing Tapped Out Right now also...don't do that.
Posted: Aug 19, 2013 2:17 pm

Posted: Aug 19, 2013 7:11 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Hey dutch are you playing Tapped Out? We need to add each other, we get donuts. When you add three friends you fulfill the quota for friends or something...we get extra money too. I need one more friend.

I think I'm 1tigerblinds or tigerblinds1, I gotta check.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®