Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I Am Enjoying BIoshock Game
Posted: Apr 26, 2013 3:12 pm

It is fun to warnder around. I don't care about killing peoples so much but it's fun.
Posted: Apr 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Yeah, I'm liking it too. I keep messing up by accidentally picking up vigors that I don't want.
Posted: Apr 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Infinite is pretty good. The first one is superior.
Posted: Apr 26, 2013 5:13 pm

I'm figuring out the vigors. Not so good at 'em yet.

I think the first one is included with this one, will try it out.

Not much of a gamer. The AI for the Elizebeth character and how you move from one task to the next without being obviously forced is pretty amazing. Not to mention the degree of detail in the worlds.

Last game I got was LA Confidential and didn't get far in it but enjoyed it as a hard-boiled GTA kinda deal.
Posted: Apr 27, 2013 10:07 am

ps3 or xbox?
Posted: Apr 27, 2013 10:50 am

It's not new, but if you haven't played Red Dead Redemption, you should!
Posted: Apr 27, 2013 10:25 pm

I really liked the first one. I got it for my boyfriend about two Christmases ago and he has never played it. I'd really like to play the new one.
Posted: Apr 28, 2013 10:14 am

I could not bring myself to harvest those sweet Little Sisters in the first game, and I am still consumed by guilt over committing Sasquatch genocide in Red Dead. My lady is currently playing her first PS3 title, Ni No Kuni. Fun to watch. Ghibli rules.
Posted: Apr 29, 2013 10:33 am

im a sucker for battlefield 3 its violent as all hell and i think im getting PTSD from it.
Posted: Apr 30, 2013 6:13 pm

I still haven't finished Skyrim, Borderlands 2, or Fallout 3. Last game I played on the 360 was Beautiful Katamari.

Still need to play a BioShock game they look fun.
Posted: May 1, 2013 1:18 am

I am having trouble finishing Borderlands 2. It's actually too big. I never thought I'd ever say that about a video game :(
Posted: May 1, 2013 7:55 am

Sasquatch genocide in Red Dead.

What?!?
Posted: May 1, 2013 8:15 am | Edited by: Useless Eater

I am having trouble finishing Borderlands 2. It's actually too big. I never thought I'd ever say that about a video game :(

I think that I'm about 1/3 of the way through Borderlands 2. Definitely would be a better experience to play it multiplayer online.

Skyrim is way too big. I kept walking around looking for areas that I hadn't discovered on my map. My dude looks like Valiant Thorr. Dutch Herc was playing a kitty cat man and he's always going to jail because he's a thief and a liar! Addicted to kitty cat speed too.

Posted: May 3, 2013 3:31 pm

kitty kat kajit got erased like lawn mower man, when ps3 fried during heat wave... have woodenshoe elf.. just started playing again, they now have the dload stuff for ps3. Hearthfire,dragonborn and tony orlando and Dawnguard. Im not a very good gaming nerd.. too much ADD.
Posted: May 3, 2013 5:00 pm

You can play as Tony Orlando? With Dawn in tow?

ooh boy.
Posted: May 11, 2013 6:13 pm

i wish you could play as tony orlando,, also wayne newton... for some reason i think theyre the same guy.....??
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®