Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / heyyyyy boston!
Posted: Apr 21, 2013 2:28 pm

whats everyone doin right now? if were in boston id be checkin my boat tarp! later boston!
Posted: Apr 22, 2013 12:25 pm

I was going to cook up some vegetables.

HEY! where'd my pressure cooker go?!?
Posted: Apr 22, 2013 5:08 pm

i was thinking, if something like this happened in detroit....lots and lots of places to hide, out of 90,000 abandoned houses...
Posted: Apr 22, 2013 5:54 pm

Posted: Apr 22, 2013 8:41 pm

When I was15, I was radicalised by punk rock and a book called The Anarchist? Cook Book. I set off a bomb in my hometown of New Albany, Ms in the name of anarchy. I wounded one squirrel and scared the shit out of our cat. I went on the lam. The manhunt was on, and my mom discovered me by the creek. I was grounded for two months.
Posted: Apr 22, 2013 9:11 pm

I was in New Albany on Sunday.
I was watching baseball.
I fucking hate baseball.
Posted: Apr 22, 2013 10:39 pm

You should have let me know! I'm not a big sports fan either, but I could have bought Monster Manual volumes 1&2 and we could've talked about our favorites.
Posted: Apr 22, 2013 11:13 pm

The only awesome thing in the MM is the Succubus entry.
Posted: Apr 22, 2013 11:16 pm

Posted: Apr 22, 2013 11:51 pm

Posted: Apr 23, 2013 9:04 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Awesome story Cole! We can all relate!

5 days after Boston I went to one of the biggest fireworks shows in the U.S. which happens to take place here. The police pressence was way crazier than usual. In years past the National Guard has been there with tanks, this was like 2002 after 911. But this year it was like a huge paramater, like a cop car, a few cops and a natioanl guardsman every block for about 20 miles...like a checkpoint every block.

I was walking down the sidewalk drinking pot and smoking beer, so you can bet I was scaired.

When I met up with people I kept cracking jokes about pressure cookers and singing ACDC's Thunder. The ground was shaking and smoke billowed everywhere....I never got cut by no shrapnel thow and man that good.
Posted: Apr 23, 2013 10:05 am

I really dislike Amanda Palmer.
Posted: Apr 23, 2013 11:29 am

Thanks for the Wizard Lovin and the succubus self-abuse!
Posted: Apr 23, 2013 2:08 pm

Work B*mb, made those a few times back in highschool yrs..thats when terrorism was legal in the US.
Posted: Apr 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Yes, Troll. Yes.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®