Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Any body getting into The Autodramatics?
Posted: Apr 12, 2013 11:11 am

I did a record for them back in 2005 or 2006 and I have plenty, I mean plenty left. I gotta dig them out of the dungeon. This record rulez, too bad my life imploded at that time and I never got it distroed.

Lets make a deal.

Also Ben Lyon's Burning Hatreds records I did is the shit, must be heard, must be owned, shit.
Posted: Apr 12, 2013 11:30 am

why not just give copies out at KFC? Free! with every bucket of gravy...
Posted: Apr 12, 2013 11:45 am

get a Groupon giong. people eat anything up on Groupon.
Posted: Apr 12, 2013 11:52 am

This record is great. TB, send us some and we'll sell 'em.
Posted: Apr 12, 2013 2:45 pm

Thanks Eric..I will do that!
Posted: Apr 12, 2013 5:26 pm

I'm down for a trade.
Posted: Apr 12, 2013 8:55 pm

NO WE ARE NOT FUCK OFF
Posted: Apr 13, 2013 3:23 pm

I like the Autodramatics!!!
Posted: Apr 15, 2013 9:00 am

I'm kind of anti-business right now. I might just bring a box down to Gonerfest 10 and give them away free....
Posted: Apr 15, 2013 10:44 am

I'm anti business today as well. Let's go old school and use the barter system. You could give em to the band. You might be stepping on their toes if you give them away at GF. What do you take for a copy of that and burning hatred. I got t- shirts, records, cool books and DVDs.
Posted: Apr 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Well, when I get them back in two weeks (sister is selling her house I'm cleaning my stuff out of her basement) I'll get some together.
Posted: Apr 15, 2013 7:06 pm

love that horrors record on in the red!! havent heard this tho
Posted: Apr 16, 2013 8:41 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Man if you like that, then you will love Autodramatics just as much. The stuff I put out was more along the lines of the first Horrors record, rather than the second cleaner sounding one that Greg Cartwright engineered. You won't be disapointed. Andrew "Obsolete Sound Recordings" Caffrey knows what he is doing.
Posted: Apr 16, 2013 3:26 pm

ITR website has the new Autodramatics listed as their debut album. What's the deal?
Posted: Apr 16, 2013 3:51 pm

if i wast sold befor i am now!!! ha!
Posted: Apr 16, 2013 5:27 pm

nice red pants
Posted: Apr 17, 2013 11:11 am

ITR website has the new Autodramatics listed as their debut album. What's the deal?

That only had two 7 inches before this record that I know of.
Posted: Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am

I had a few minutes to listen to this LP yesterday...fucking kicked ass. Very nice sound, not as blown out as the 7 inch...the 7 inches rule.
Posted: Apr 17, 2013 1:21 pm

Playing GF 10.
Posted: Apr 23, 2013 1:40 pm

I pushed copies of this to every label I could back when Andy first did it but no takers. Glad people are hearing it now. Better late than never!!!!
Posted: May 10, 2013 8:49 pm

That song "We Will Sing A Song" just sounded so good made me feel like gettin up and slappin a bear! Is anybody else hearin this record!
Posted: May 11, 2013 9:24 am

yeah, it's good! greg didn't mention it to me. i'll kick his ass.
Posted: May 13, 2013 7:44 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I did that 7 inch back in 2005 or 6.....these recording could be about that old.

I'll get that package out to you in a months time Joe!
Also need to remember to do one for Gene Mullet for the Guinea Worms package. Did I make promises to anyone else?
Posted: May 14, 2013 7:55 am

yeah, you promised you'd send me one for free. don't you remember? maybe i could trade you something, but i probably dont have anything you want.

interested in catholic boys records? i've got some 7"s and a bunch of the reissue of Psychic Voodoo Mind Control.

i've also got about a million strong come ons 7"s, i think.
Posted: May 14, 2013 8:33 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Actually Nick...I'd be happy to send you some...and I am very interested in some Catholic Boys records!!! And not just because I've been seeing them for 8 bucks in the bins! You should know I fucking love The Strong Come Ons also! When are you getting an FB account? It's pretty goofy/fun when learn how to navigate it.
Posted: May 14, 2013 4:24 pm

i dont plan to join facebook, really.

ive got copies of the last two CBs 7"s on Sweet Rot and Trickknee. I've also got CB LP, and the Big Neck SCO 7". what do you have/want, and what have you got to trade? maybe send me an email nickgroessl at hotmail.com
Posted: May 15, 2013 10:04 am

Send me one of all of those and I'll send you around 9 good records.

Facebook is realy ludicrous man...you're missing out on the lunacy! I always resisted too...
Posted: May 15, 2013 10:06 am

tigerblinds@gmail.com
Posted: May 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Nick tried emailing you just now...but it keeps getting kicked back.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®