Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / simply saucer rerelease?
Posted: Mar 1, 2013 6:25 pm

anyone know anything about cyborgs revisited being rereleased w/in the last month or so?
Posted: Mar 2, 2013 1:10 am

I ordered one on Amazon which is on its way so it must be real.
Posted: Mar 2, 2013 9:02 am

Thanks for the heads up. One of the best!
Posted: Mar 2, 2013 5:31 pm

anyone know anything about cyborgs revisited being rereleased w/in the last month or so?

THANKS!
Posted: Mar 2, 2013 8:19 pm

CD only? Grrrrr.....
Posted: Mar 3, 2013 12:51 am

CD only? Grrrrr.....

no, vinyl only this time (I saw it in a store yesterday).
Posted: Mar 3, 2013 1:08 am

Who was it on this board that sold me an awesome Simply Saucer shirt? He told me that they had this coming out. I'll buy it. Anyway, I lost a lot of weight and ended up giving that shirt to the singer of Bits Of Shits brother at GF. Good times. I wish I could buy another in my size.
Posted: Mar 4, 2013 10:37 pm

Who was it on this board that sold me an awesome Simply Saucer shirt? He told me that they had this coming out. I'll buy it. Anyway, I lost a lot of weight and ended up giving that shirt to the singer of Bits Of Shits brother at GF. Good times. I wish I could buy another in my size.

Driver?

I emailed him for one of them there shirts but he never replied...woe is me!
Posted: Mar 13, 2013 6:31 pm

hey Cole, hey action fan ... I'm alive! (and I'm pretty sure I replied to you Mr. af, but hey, maybe not - it was awhile ago) ... at any rate, I do still have a few shirts in Medium and Large (send me a message c/o volumevinyl (at) gmail (dotcom) along with an address so I can figure out postage)

as for Cyborgs vinyl, the whos and whens were in the air for awhile - it appears that Get Back has re-pressed it, even though De Stijl had shown interest (no idea, if that's still a happening thing)
Posted: Mar 14, 2013 11:48 am

they play loud as fuck
Posted: Mar 14, 2013 4:17 pm

thanks, driver!
Posted: Mar 19, 2013 12:15 pm

shit they re re released it? I think I got my LP about 6 years ago. brand new? deja vu? shit rules...good luck finding yours, AF
Posted: Mar 20, 2013 11:23 pm

Got my el pee the other day!
Wish you had Small shirts, Driver...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®