Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Gary Wrong Group
Posted: Nov 13, 2012 9:44 pm | Edited by: Cole

I went from being a fan of Jeth-Row, to being amused by stories of their failed attempt to play a GF8 after party.

http://www.goner-records.com/board/index.php?action=vthread&forum=4&to pic=52642

Then the 45's started coming out and I got it. GF9 sealed the deal. One of the best bands happening right now. Out of Alabama! The South rises.....
Posted: Nov 14, 2012 9:40 am

Do you have the Wizzard Sleeve lp? It was mastered kinda shittily, but it's really good.
Posted: Nov 14, 2012 10:02 am

wizzard sleeve / tsot split 7" is the best. i got it in the mail last year when i had an A+ hangover. i usually don't even listen to music when i'm hungover (surprised i listen to music at all considering that rule) but i put it on anyway. it made me embrace my hangover like i'd never done before.
Posted: Nov 14, 2012 10:04 am

Wizzard Sleeve lp is a classic. G wrong stuff rules too. The tape is my favorite
Posted: Nov 14, 2012 11:21 am

Wizzard Sleeve lp is a classic.

i think i'll listen to it right now.
Posted: Nov 14, 2012 2:38 pm

I need some Wrong. I got the Sleeve, dog.

I was bummed Wrong didn't have anything for sale at GF.
Posted: Nov 14, 2012 3:53 pm

i set fire to the loft on a daily basis.

bamamar-ama!

thems good dudes!
Posted: Nov 14, 2012 5:31 pm

i haven't heard the tape. i really like the mayhem troopers/heroin beach 7".
Posted: Nov 14, 2012 6:12 pm

i haven't heard the tape.

I want this badly. If someone can make me a copy or hook me up with files...I'd give them some cool stuff in return.
Posted: Nov 14, 2012 6:20 pm | Edited by: saint sarah

I'm still convinced the NFL should license this shit

Sounds every bit as catchy as gary glitter

Edit: and pervy
Posted: Nov 14, 2012 6:52 pm | Edited by: Patrick D

Cole
Member Posted: Today, 6:12 pm Quote i haven't heard the tape.

I want this badly. If someone can make me a copy or hook me up with files...I'd give them some cool stuff in return.

http://soundcloud.com/gary-wrong
Posted: Nov 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Thanks! Really happy. I'll hook you up. I think i got your addy from the mixtapes thread.
Posted: Nov 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Not sure if that is what I'm looking for. what songs are from the tape? I have no idea what was on it...just know that it existed. Tried to hit him up for one but he said they were long gone.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®