Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Buck Biloxi record is 7" of the year
Posted: Oct 17, 2012 9:17 am

YUP. Can't stop playing it.
Posted: Oct 17, 2012 10:43 am

While I would have agreed with you before this morning, early this A.M., I heard this:
Posted: Oct 17, 2012 10:46 am

definately been digging both of those
Posted: Oct 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Holy shit.
Posted: Oct 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Barring Mayan endtimes...

No Bails
Sharp Balloons
Buck Biloxi and the Fucks
At Murphy's in Memphis
12-31-2012
Posted: Oct 18, 2012 11:46 pm

I'll come! NY in NO sucks since they banned the bondfire. Someone put me up please.
Posted: Oct 19, 2012 10:58 am

Just heard it. extra raw and crummy and GREAT sounding!!!!!!!
Posted: Oct 19, 2012 11:18 am

I thought it sounded extra shitty but then I cleaned it and now it just sounds regular shitty. Perfect punk.
Posted: Oct 19, 2012 5:02 pm

saint sarah can stay at our house. duh.
Posted: Oct 19, 2012 11:09 pm

You guys have sold me on this. Record ordered......will try my best to be at the show on 12-31-12. Spent my last New Year's Eve with Joe and Hethurr and it was a blast.
Posted: Oct 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Damn. Die Antwoord is pretty bad ass. I'll DL that.
Posted: Oct 20, 2012 4:20 pm | Edited by: Useless Eater

They are the fucking best. They have a tape of both of us playing behind the furnace 2 weeks ago. "Tussin Wings" is our new supergroup song.

NYE show is going to be homeschooled dumb.
Posted: Oct 20, 2012 6:08 pm

I'll come! NY in NO sucks since they banned the bondfire

People pay attention to that law???
Posted: Oct 20, 2012 6:12 pm

I want that black & white striped, aluminum necked, Kramer Flying V!!! Somebody get it for me!
Posted: Oct 21, 2012 1:11 pm

those dudes are fine!
Posted: Oct 21, 2012 1:24 pm | Edited by: Mark Beef

Posted: Oct 25, 2012 5:18 pm

YUP. 7" of the year. Wish I'd seen them in Memphis.
Posted: Oct 26, 2012 5:44 pm

NO BAILS 7" is second best. Orgone Toilet rules!!
Posted: Oct 26, 2012 7:08 pm | Edited by: bruce

just helped hoppe sell both orgone toilet releases to a guy from norway, he wasn't sure which was best
Posted: Oct 26, 2012 8:14 pm

both orgone toilet records are ruling. thank you to whoever sent them to me. i'm honored to have them.
Posted: Oct 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Norwegians historically have a hard time choosing as demonstrated in this video that I have reposted. Thank you for the kind words. Covering Buck Biloxi next week because it makes sense.
Posted: Oct 27, 2012 11:43 pm

just helped hoppe sell both orgone toilet releases to a guy from norway, he wasn't sure which was best

That dude didn't stand a chance. Lucky him. BOTH of you guys have sold me on a bunch of great records.
Posted: Oct 28, 2012 12:48 am

I really tried to be classy tonight. I had every intention of watching "The Third Man" Criterion. A movie I need to see. Instead, I listened to that Buck Biloxi 7" along with the new Barbaras rec over and over while perusing The Psychotronic Video Guide. Fuck it.....I had a fun night.
Posted: Nov 2, 2012 11:58 pm | Edited by: Orgonetoilet

Really glad you like it! We got the website up http://orgonetoilet.angelfire.com/

Look for more stuff too
Posted: Nov 3, 2012 12:29 am

holy shit, didn't realize angelfire still existed
Posted: Nov 3, 2012 12:34 am

I know! It fits. Just keep it up if you can man. Your killing it.
Posted: Nov 3, 2012 9:56 am

Gonna need an Org Toilet t shirt at some point I think.
Posted: Nov 5, 2012 11:29 pm

I got one at the Buck Biloxi show but it's pretty shattered.
Posted: Nov 5, 2012 11:37 pm

Upcoming Fucks:

SAT.NOV.10TH New Orleans @ Siberia w/ Big Eyes & Audacity (EARLY SHOW 7-10 PM!!!)

FRI. NOV. 16TH Hattiesburg,MS. @ Nick's Ice House w/ The Stovebolts

SAT. NOV. 17TH Jackson,MS. @ CS's w/ Overnight Lows

THURS. NOV. 22ND (THANKSGIVING NIGHT!) New Orleans,LA. GARAGE TURKEY GOBBLESHOCK 2012 @ Circle Bar w/ Paint Fumes,Bazooka,DJ Elon

SAT. DEC 1ST New Orleans,LA. @ Siberia w/ Gary Wrong Group,Naked Intruder, The Stovebeolts

MON. DEC 31ST Memphis,TN. @ Murphy's w/ No Bails,Sharp Baloons
Posted: Nov 6, 2012 12:28 am | Edited by: R Holotrash

that isn't me i think moto posted that.
Posted: Nov 6, 2012 1:01 am

THURS. NOV. 22ND (THANKSGIVING NIGHT!) New Orleans,LA. GARAGE TURKEY GOBBLESHOCK 2012 @ Circle Bar w/ Paint Fumes,Bazooka,DJ Elon

FUCK YES! glad you diKKKs made that happen.
Posted: Nov 6, 2012 12:27 pm

Thanksgiving show will be a good one. I'll bring the Popeyez fried turkey.
Posted: Nov 6, 2012 1:48 pm

Is good, I like! I might like No Bails more, but maybe that's because when I saw 'em live they covered HEAD.
Posted: Nov 7, 2012 9:47 am

from byron coley in the wire

buck biloxi and the fucks
fantastic scum punk ready made from new orleans, with moves heisted from classic no-fi units ranging from the screaming mee mees right on to the reatards. damn good

no bails
wow. more beautiful sub-garage punk crap from kalamazoo, michigan. using classicist uk forms in the manner of the best 1970's american xerox punks, this is a stinger from start to finish
Posted: Nov 8, 2012 8:02 am

I got that No Bails in the other day and it is killer. Those shows all look awesome. I gotta catch the New Years Eve show.
Posted: Nov 12, 2012 8:54 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

that Buck Biloxi video is fucking retarded...
Posted: Nov 12, 2012 12:23 pm

...What? That's what they were going for right?
Posted: Nov 12, 2012 1:09 pm

It's pretty awesomely 80's...like cassettes which are retarded...except when you consider how cheap they are to produce and if they get people to pay money for your MP3's, well, 'Hey'.......It doesn't realy matter if the Jane Fonda Workout tapes are in public domain yet, not for an unoffical video on youtube.
Posted: Nov 14, 2012 5:45 pm

you're retarded. those aren't workout videos nor is it in the public domain. its from some movie about models. it's really smart for real.
Posted: Nov 14, 2012 6:48 pm

"I'm a fucking genius"
Posted: Nov 15, 2012 7:48 am

Song is pretty good....they are cool, anti-hero, under achiever, looking guys...they should play that up, they don't need to hide behind some B.S. 80's schtick....
Posted: Nov 15, 2012 8:00 am

Alot of the 80's rehash crap is kind of funny, but it doesn't get anymore obvious, and it's still retarded. Some 26 year old girl, someone I like alot, she has good taste, told me that the "80's have been in for the past 8 or 9 years and now the 90's are coming back"...fuck that shit also. Fuck all this retro crap, it's a short cut to thinking, it's fucking stupid. The retro bullshit started when I was like 13 years old...I'm fucking tired of it. If you want to be retro, dress like a goddamn pioneer or colonial soldier....get all Williamsburged out...but don't jump on the bullshit 80's bandwagon...it's gross.
Posted: Nov 15, 2012 8:39 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I know "retro," I live in Ike and Tina's living room....a clever re-edit of the Jane Fonda work-out would make a pretty "funny" "sexy" and "hip" video would it not? Well screw that crap.
Posted: Nov 15, 2012 8:41 pm | Edited by: R Holotrash

i'm only going to explain this to you because i feel sorry for your mother. the video for shut the hell up is the smartest thing you have ever seen in your fucking life because it cleverly juxtaposes a video of bunch of dumb models pretending to play guitars that is all window dressing and no meat with a song that is all meat and no window dressing AND ALSO because the vocals are pretty prissy and the whole vibe of the song is pretty faggy in general which undermines this supposed rift creating a whole lot of complexity for you to think and dream about forever.

i genuinely hope you get to fuck this 26 year old girl even though i am going to beat you up in real life over some internet bullshit.
Posted: Nov 15, 2012 8:44 pm

hey what's tigerblinds' real name and physical address?
Posted: Nov 15, 2012 9:01 pm

Posted: Nov 15, 2012 9:14 pm

ha!
Posted: Nov 16, 2012 9:30 am

Dude Holotrash I stand corrected..that video rulez in a totally retarded sort of way...

You're welcome to come to my town to try and beat me up, but my neighborhood is kind of rough, just warning you.
Posted: Nov 16, 2012 10:09 am

Buck Biloxi and the Fucks Will Fight You And Your Band winter tour?
Posted: Mar 6, 2013 12:23 am

HEEEEYYYY!!!!!

Next week the second 7" by Pelican Pow Wow Records can be got

Legendary Wangs (Wings)/ Buck Biloxi and the Yucks (Fucks)
Posted: Mar 6, 2013 12:27 am

i can't keeep up with all these pseudonames.

tallaricos on the way. trade?
Posted: Apr 3, 2013 9:15 am

Buck/Wangs split 7" is out and there is also a brand new split tape with MS PAINT for purchase. Ask a punk for details.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®