Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Oct 1, 2012 5:40 pm

Was that Paul Rotzz playing drums with Guitar Lightning Lee on Treme last night?

Quinton and Miss Pussycat fucking ruled it
Posted: Oct 1, 2012 6:15 pm

yep! Marvin's in there too for a second
Posted: Oct 1, 2012 7:14 pm

We're watching it now!!

Paul is neat.
Posted: Oct 1, 2012 8:46 pm

they mentioned q & p like four fuckin' times aside from the performance. so cool!!!
Posted: Oct 1, 2012 10:18 pm

loved the first two seasons, but also thought it ended quite perfectly. Season 3 any good?
Posted: Oct 2, 2012 6:53 am

This show is so goddamn boring, but it is nice to see your friends on the teevee!
Posted: Oct 2, 2012 1:17 pm

Caught bits and pieces of previous seasons, but just scored 3 free months of HBO.. So I'll be catching up. The one last night was pretty cool, with Quintron.. The Preservation Hall band too. Got a touch schmaltzy with the old musician showing the kids the "real deal" .. But whatever.. Still pretty entertaining..
Posted: Oct 5, 2012 12:46 pm

Haven't seen the new episode but I'm glad I won't have to fast-forward through one of the umpteen "musical interludes" they try to ruin a good show with.
Posted: Oct 5, 2012 10:38 pm

Why watch it when ya can live it.

TV = Bleh
Posted: Oct 10, 2012 10:44 am

I have the damn theme song stuck in my head quite often...so I must be watching a fair amount of it. John Goodman is great. Have not seen a ny of the new season yet...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®