Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Gonerfest Stream
Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2
Posted: Oct 2, 2012 12:45 am

I had so much fun! Thanks everyone!
Posted: Oct 2, 2012 1:59 am

I lived in a tent for two of the three nights I was in Memphis. Didn't deliver any pizzas but maybe I will next year just to make some extra scratch.
Posted: Oct 2, 2012 9:42 am

spent much money.

I refuse to look at my bank account to see what i spent. Not sure i'm up for that state of depression.
Posted: Oct 2, 2012 10:46 am

Who is starting the 'Injuries sustained at gonerfest 9' Facebook page this year? 'Cause I have some...
Posted: Oct 2, 2012 12:16 pm

I spent a small fortune on records and partying. Totally worth it!
Mark Beef! I still owe ya a couple bones for Gus's. Let me know how to get it to ya.
Posted: Oct 2, 2012 12:27 pm

You don't owe me nuthin, man. You carted my ass around and I ate the two krystal burgers in your backseat.
Posted: Oct 2, 2012 3:18 pm

Anybody got some YouTubes for Hamish Kilgour? We had to beat it out of town before he played.
Posted: Oct 2, 2012 7:28 pm

Did ANY of you guys see Bits Of Shit? Not even a mention? They DESTROYED!

THEY Killed! The singer of Shits of Bit wanted a picture with me. Said I looked like his brother. in the photo he stuck his tongue in my ear. Aussie stangeness...His brother later gave me some WIND.

dtrain...Missed meeting you ...I was the douche with BIG tattooed on my gut. where was your name tag?

bradx you live in a tent now? down by the river?
Posted: Oct 2, 2012 7:33 pm

Favorite bands(Oblivians aside) were slug guts, white mystery, anomalys, spits, AAAA memphis legs, NOBUNNY, detonations and Manateee(ABE-manateee slept in my hotel room and gave us a ride)

Great fuckin shows! I'm ready to go again this weekend.
Posted: Oct 3, 2012 12:08 pm

ok Beef! ha ha... ARM i was too drunk to get the name tags together this time. Next time. I was sporting a large Johnny Cash tshirt for awhile.
Posted: Oct 3, 2012 12:30 pm

Arm, drtrain, you DID meet each other.
Posted: Oct 3, 2012 1:39 pm

what?! I must not remember. No one said, "hi I'm dtrain, man." who, when, where? how you holding up Mr. Stands?
Posted: Oct 3, 2012 2:23 pm

how you holding up Mr. Stands?

'He's resting now'

- dr. Quim, medicine woman
Posted: Oct 5, 2012 8:11 pm

- dr. Quim, medicine woman

cute.

Your jealousy stinks like a yeasty beastly quim. Wanna make out?
Posted: Oct 7, 2012 9:14 am

oh, totally missed that, Arm

yes, I am very jealous of everyone that can rest after a treatment by dr. Quim, medicine woman. In fact, I am jealous of every person in the world that is able to REST

sure, let's make out: you don't need to wash it but I am gonna squash it,
so brush your teeth, lucky fuck you
Posted: Oct 8, 2012 7:45 pm

Um. ok. xo
Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®