Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Always thought he didn't do it but
Posted: Aug 26, 2012 11:34 am

after reading this statement I all of sudden have my doubts:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sports/armstrong-statement.html

never liked the guy, for a lot of reasons

Just never thought he was a bullshitter when it came to this subject.
But this statement reeks.

yeah yeah, he has a goodwill foundation

so did Judas: free mescal for kids
Posted: Aug 26, 2012 1:12 pm

The man won what six or seven tour-de-Frances after having cancer. That's pretty fishy. I didn't think much about it until after that 60 Minutes where Hamilton, his protege, came out with his claims. They should have two separate tour-de-Frances. One that's au natural and then one for the dopers.

It was funny. I was listening to a sports radio station the other day and they were discussing how all of a sudden, there have been two perfect games pitched this year in MLB. They were all baffled about it.Then a couple of hours later there was this piece on NPR I abouthow there's a shitload of probable doping going on in the majors given the league's lax testing practices, etc.
Posted: Aug 26, 2012 7:48 pm

They should have two separate tour-de-Frances. One that's au natural and then one for the dopers.

There would be no one in the second race.

Seriously, take it from Armstrong and give it to the dopers who came in second. It's as dirty a sport as there is. I still follow it, though. It doesn't diminish what sick athletes these guys are.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®