Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / strange addictions
Posted: Jul 27, 2012 6:35 pm | Edited by: Rich Balls

YUM
Posted: Jul 27, 2012 6:41 pm

I knew a girl that was on Obsessions and I could never look at her the same way again...
GADZOOKS!
Posted: Jul 27, 2012 9:32 pm

I POP MY BROTHER'S ZITS.
Posted: Jul 27, 2012 11:13 pm

golf
Posted: Jul 28, 2012 6:44 pm

knew a girl that was on Obsessions and I could never look at her the same way again...
which episode? was she the one who pulled out all of hair? Or the girl who would only eat 2 kinds of soft food in fear of breaking her teeth?
Posted: Jul 29, 2012 3:17 am

when i was a kid and TLC was a new channel, it really seemed more like a "learning" channel. it must be thee most exploitative channel out there at this point.

but anyway, ever seen Freaky Eaters? watch the "cheesy potatoes" episdoe. D-press.
Posted: Jul 29, 2012 2:06 pm

re-runs of Name that Tune.
Posted: Jul 29, 2012 7:16 pm

which episode? was she the one who pulled out all of hair? Or the girl who would only eat 2 kinds of soft food in fear of breaking her teeth?

Ehg. I feel bad even posting this, but since she will never see it. She is the girl that was cutting her face or messing with her face all the time. She is a face picker. Too bad, since she might have been really pretty. She dates one of my GF now. I don't know if she still does this, but her face is sort of fucked up and she wears tons of make-up.
Posted: Jul 30, 2012 12:06 pm

the corn starch eating is apparently pretty common.
Posted: Jul 30, 2012 12:17 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

When I was a kid I ate alot of cardboard and foam I also liked potting soil...I mean like 6 or 7 years old. I also went threw this phase that lasted maybe 2 years , where I would tie dental floss to whatever piece of food I was eating, say a corrot or apple...and eat it to watch the floss get pulled down my throat....then I would pull the floss back out along with the food I was eating. The goal was always to let the food get to about my lower chest region. If it got to the stomach acid the thread would dissolve. I wish I kept persuing that, could have a carnival show now.
Posted: Jul 30, 2012 12:26 pm

lock thread / shut down board.
Posted: Jul 30, 2012 2:08 pm

When I was a kid I ate alot of cardboard and foam I also liked potting soil...I mean like 6 or 7 years old. I also went threw this phase that lasted maybe 2 years , where I would tie dental floss to whatever piece of food I was eating, say a corrot or apple...and eat it to watch the floss get pulled down my throat....then I would pull the floss back out along with the food I was eating. The goal was always to let the food get to about my lower chest region. If it got to the stomach acid the thread would dissolve. I wish I kept persuing that, could have a carnival show now.

why am I not surprised?
Posted: Jul 30, 2012 2:09 pm

couldn't get past the nail polish guzzler. that shit is sick!
Posted: Jul 30, 2012 3:29 pm

....then I would pull the floss back out

common CIA strategy to implant mind control device!
Posted: Jul 30, 2012 4:04 pm

When I was a kid I ate alot of cardboard and foam I also liked potting soil...I mean like 6 or 7 years old.

um, did you have Pica?
Posted: Jul 30, 2012 10:59 pm

I bet the lady that eats nail polish lays some pretty turds.
Posted: Jul 31, 2012 8:30 pm

i like the ep with the girl who ate the foam from the couch cushions....

i also think the starch thing is pretty common(weird!) the lady that used to work at the walgreens by my house told me she eats it everyday. blargh.
Posted: Aug 1, 2012 8:55 am

Posted: Aug 1, 2012 4:58 pm

dag! what the hells wrong with eating raw potatoes ??
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®