Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Sandusky is a Goner
Posted: Jun 22, 2012 9:20 pm

He won't last 6 mos in jail. Somebody gonna kill him. After they rape him, of course.
Posted: Jun 22, 2012 9:51 pm

may not even be in that order. Freaky.
Posted: Jun 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Thanks for getting my hopes up.
Posted: Jun 22, 2012 10:51 pm

They should charge him for murdering Joe Peterno as well.
Posted: Jun 23, 2012 11:06 am

not that i support prison rape, but it does seem fitting considering his shower-room shenanigans. fucking sicko.
Posted: Jun 23, 2012 12:00 pm

Hopefully he doesn't do himself in before the other inmates get to him.
Posted: Jun 23, 2012 1:16 pm

not that i support prison rape, but it does seem fitting considering his shower-room shenanigans. fucking sicko.

I doubt many would disagree
Posted: Jun 23, 2012 1:48 pm

Hopefully he doesn't do himself in before the other inmates get to him.

reading the thread heading i actually thought that's what this was gonna be about. he'll probably choke on toilet paper the first night in his cell.
Posted: Jun 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Hopefully this cowardly kidfucker gets the broom stick treatment ala Dahmer. Dahmerized.
Posted: Jun 23, 2012 5:48 pm

He's on suicide watch. They better not let him take the easy way out. Deep anal penetration with a foreign object is due first.
Posted: Jun 25, 2012 8:46 am

I doubt many would disagree

I wholly disagree. Rape is not funny and it should not be an expected consequence of being imprisoned by the state, no matter how awful the person.
Posted: Jun 25, 2012 9:24 am

I wholly disagree. Rape is not funny and it should not be an expected consequence of being imprisoned by the state, no matter how awful the person.

There are exceptions.......
Posted: Jun 25, 2012 10:02 am

Beg pardon? There is nothing "not funny" enough for this man. Lock his sadistic ass up and let the chips fall where they may. Rape is too good, he likes rape.
Posted: Jun 25, 2012 10:03 am

Fuck prison, throw him in a room with all his victims and let them take care of him.
Posted: Jun 25, 2012 11:55 am

I live not far from where this trial happenned. Looks like they will be transporting him to the Camp Hill prison for rehab(?) after sentancing. That's right down the street from me. I seriously doubt he will ever be in general population.
Posted: Jun 25, 2012 12:08 pm

I seriously doubt he will ever be in general population.

I know nothing about prison (thank god) than what I've seen in movies/tv. However, even if he's not ever in the general population, you gotta think one of the guards might "accidentally" put him in with some bad dudes for a little while.
Posted: Jun 25, 2012 2:39 pm

It's funny cause on pennlive.com they are reporting he is requesting general population. Crazings!
Posted: Jun 26, 2012 9:42 am

Fuck prison, throw him in a room with all his victims and let them take care of him.

even better. put him in a room with the parents of the victims. throw in a chain saw. a screwdriver. maybe some drano.
Posted: Jun 26, 2012 11:03 am

Sandusky will probably enjoy getting raped. BTW he definitely deserves it. That would rule if he gets put in General Population. He should get raped 45 times.

Fuck Joe Paterno too, that dude had so much power in that state he could have done more, a lot more.

If there is a hell Joe Paterno is kickin it w/ the rest of the catholic weirdos.
Posted: Jun 26, 2012 11:35 am

he is requesting general population.

Probably counting on incarcerated Penn State fans to protect him.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®