Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Dead Moon 'Goin South'
Posted: May 16, 2012 8:06 am

My favorite Dead Moon song:

Goin to see Pierced Arrows for the first time tonight and I'm already missing Andrew. I realize shit happens, people hit road blocks they can't get past, but damn if he didn't bring the mojo. It's gonna be bitter sweet.

Along those same lines, I'm taking extended leave of this messageboard...people hit road blocks...shit aint fun. I got other things I can be focusing on without a bunch of dumb shit heads trying to maintain some pathetic internet status in a dying underground. My attitude is if you're going to be gonzo at least be interesting....giant fail from most of my detractors....it's like a funeral around here. I wish we could all just have one giant brawl.
Posted: May 16, 2012 9:57 am

hey,
did I give you permission to leave, fuckface?
Posted: May 16, 2012 10:30 am

... and you will know him by the trail of jizzbreath
Posted: May 16, 2012 10:30 am

Booo on you leaving.

The only interesting thing is when the Tigger and the dutchtwat
are having lovers spats online for barack obama to come out and support.

So I think Tigger should comment endlessly in every thread...and Dink should comment right after in her convoluted spastic atavan induced word vomit way...for ETERNITY.

Otherwise this board is just a waiting room for death and record collecting mouthbreathers
Posted: May 16, 2012 10:34 am

convoluted spastic atavan induced word vomit way

may I quote that?
Posted: May 16, 2012 10:35 am

don't go!
Posted: May 16, 2012 10:41 am

Posted: May 16, 2012 10:42 am

convoluted spastic atavan induced word vomit way

may I quote that?

Please do.

Dont let crybaby take his ball and go home....that would be dull and unproductive
Posted: May 16, 2012 10:47 am

my idea exactly

it would be a big step back in to the zombie athmos
Posted: May 16, 2012 12:16 pm

I'm taking extended leave of this messageboard

FANTASTIC NEWS!
Posted: May 16, 2012 12:31 pm

r.i.p. tb. too bad he got sucked in to the tepper-k-hole. there must be genius leve IQ's or at least a severe brain malfunction to come up with all that shit, no matter how little sense any of it made. now can we please get back to talking about what music sucks, what music rules and calling people fags?

FAGS!!!
Posted: May 16, 2012 1:00 pm

You blame me?
Thanks!
But I never wanted him to go, he is my favorite toy when I need some time off and relax.

I would eat a plate of raw catholic pensioners chitlins to get rid of you though.
Posted: May 16, 2012 1:02 pm

record collecting mouthbreathers

Hey! I breathe through my NOSE while collecting records, I'll have you know.
Posted: May 16, 2012 1:38 pm

You blame me?

i blame you for everything that sucks. now please waste some time by typing a bunch of shit shit that i'll never read.
Posted: May 16, 2012 2:51 pm

Backstabbing bitch, super scenester, total failure.
Posted: May 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Just found an extra copy of the Oscars "Jump for Joy" 45. Willing to part with it for $269.99. PM me for shipping.
Posted: May 17, 2012 8:21 am

Well Pierced Arrows rocked it. New drummer was fine.

I mean I don't get the curmudgeonly pungent aspect of this messageboard. I've never understood it. Any sort of musical culture, except like maybe mexican mariachi gangster music or something is in it's death throws and we all, some more than others, have our heads shoved up our asses. That's what I can't stand, the petty bullshit. It's oppressive like a dutch oven.

I've always considered this an open forum, the title is ???, since literaly anyone can post or read this shit, it's closer to what Rolling Stone or Cream were originaly like with all the fan submitted material....it was all sort of a freeform free for all....with a few connecting themes like 'interesting music.' The writing may suck worse because none of our posts are being edited down for print, but I don't know, I've read alot of wordy asinine Rolling Stones articles. The real problem is that 9 times out of 10 this board becomes professional wrestling without the cool holds and acrobats.....and then you get targeted by the same 5 people for the next 6 months.

That's how things get so fucking volatile. It's not constructive. It's nice when people talk about their family lives or record scores and shit, everyone likes that those are pleasant thoughts, but have any strong opinions about music and you better be prepared for an argument and not even a rational argument a fucking absurd, petty, one.

The recent animosity against me started when I posted some band footage and on another thread said that if the end of the world came I'd enjoy watching half the other people die cuz they're fucking morons. I'm not going to defend either of those things....they're both pretty fucking kosher realy. I post shit tons of comments, some not very interesting and some way interesting, it's just whatever and not anything to try to justify or defend. I mean I would rather not put myself out there so much anyway, because I get nothing from it. When this message board is good it's alot of people posting about alot of interesting stuff, but most of the time it seems like the same motherfuckers on a plane who's engines have gone out, some folks are trying to glide it to safety and the rest are fighting for a spot in tail...there is a Lynard Skynard analogy in there somewhere.

I used to get real worked up about it, I was immature and didn't regard myself enough to just walk away. Now it's just whatever, fuck it. It's not worth getting fired up and angry about.

I'm easy to reach: tigerblinds@gmail.com

I just need to get Ding out of my daily routine for awhile.

Ding if you would just chill out I don't think anyone would give a shit about how damn annoying you can be.
Posted: May 17, 2012 8:34 am

Pierced Arrows reminded me of what it must have been like seeing The Ramones over the course of their career. I only saw them once, but even if you have never seen a band live and have just been listening to them forever, it gets more personal than anything else can. Part of me expected them to get in their rocket ship and jet away. It just reminded me that we are all in this for the long hall destination outer space.
Posted: May 17, 2012 9:35 am | Edited by: Ding Le Dangle

Fuck off, kid.
I think that was by far the dumbest post of yours ever.

I know your family sent you back here cause they most certainly don't wanna listen to all your incoherent bullshit. but tell 'm to suck your dick.

If you leave this board because of me, I'd consider that the best message board compliment ever.

Pussy.
Posted: May 17, 2012 9:57 am

And stop saying that I stalked you.
Even a professional stalker would lose sight of you within minutes, again and again, cause you are always running around to put the smell of your pussypiss in every thread.

I never payed special attention to you, that's your solipsism talking.

But when you decide to stay, I'm really gonna fuck you up so bad that yo mamma wont even recognise you. (Which must be her biggest wish, anyway.)

Emo-gangsta!
Posted: May 17, 2012 12:07 pm

animosity against me started

dude, you suck, you have always sucked, and worst of all, you suck at length.
just go away already.
Posted: May 17, 2012 12:54 pm

No way...stay and be an irritant.

Most everyone else is dull...and yes your the worst offender and your posts suck and you never shut yer yap BUT...

It irritates people.

And that makes for a good read.

So stick around
Posted: May 17, 2012 1:35 pm

We are put on this earth, only to love one another. PEACE.
Posted: May 17, 2012 2:21 pm

you are so utterly wrapped up in your own bullshit, tb that I don't think your head could fit in your ass

if you can't take it, don't dish it out

in other news there is awesome shit all over netflix and still good bands to go see live
Posted: May 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Should we TP his profile while he's away?
Posted: May 17, 2012 9:35 pm

I can tell you've really got a lot going on...posting in the very thread where you announced that you're leaving the board because you're above "dumb shit heads" trying to uphold a "status," less than 24 hours after you made said announcement. We'll be seeing you soon...most likely later on tonight, because I'm sure you've got nothing better to do.
Posted: May 18, 2012 2:29 pm

I'm gonna de-pants him and yall laugh at his little winker. Maybe he'll have a flashback to highschool freshman year.
Posted: May 18, 2012 3:16 pm

y'all trolls posting in a nigga thread... RAPE!!!
Posted: May 19, 2012 2:51 am

Pierced Arrows destroyed tonight.
Posted: May 19, 2012 10:40 am

Posted: May 19, 2012 11:06 am

(ps: that video is re-edited comform the way TB hears music)
Posted: May 19, 2012 2:20 pm

Yep, They were awesome last night.
Posted: May 20, 2012 10:35 am

(and ps 2: sorry for that horrible guitarsolo folks)
Posted: May 21, 2012 10:20 pm

Pierced Arrows w/ Don't , great stuff, Sam Henry behind the kit, WHAT!!!
Posted: May 21, 2012 10:22 pm

sat night in memphis, with the fuzz
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®