Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Happy Mothersday!..
Posted: May 14, 2012 11:30 am

...Dingle Le Dangle...cuz you're a stupid motherfucker.
Posted: May 14, 2012 11:32 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I bet you don't have Mothers Day in Dutchland...I bet you have Sows Day

That's a female pig in case you don't know. Suck my balls honky.
Posted: May 14, 2012 11:40 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Happy Sows Day dutchie.

If this was your family they would all have protruding or prolapsed butt holes.
Posted: May 14, 2012 12:49 pm

heh
I touched a nerve again obviously
and man, TB got a load of those real sensitive ones

Yeah I'm a Mother and proud to be so.
So thanks sweetheart.
Posted: May 14, 2012 1:23 pm

Do you live in the Netherlands because you're a prostitute or because your Mom is a prostitute? I hear it's legal there...that's all you got going for you.
Posted: May 14, 2012 2:39 pm

Your mom is so fat I had to roll her in flour and look for the wet spot. If you wanna fuck her you gotta slap her thigh and ride the wave in! She's so fat, her high school picture was an aerial shot!
Posted: May 14, 2012 3:45 pm

I bet the people in the cubicles around you are enamored
Posted: May 14, 2012 7:31 pm

youre a faggot tigerblinds and none of your grade school insults are remotely interesting or funny.
Posted: May 15, 2012 2:21 am

Listen TB, I read The Source for many years and they had great yo mamma jokes. Yours are so dumb it's like MC Hammer is your favorite mc.
I don't listen to hiphop much these days cause I have found more interesting things to listen to. But the biggest part of my music chaos are hiphop records, and I've been reviewing that shit for decades. A bad Dutch writer - which I am not - would use the next episode of this sentence as a symbol, but it's the goddamned truth: when was in New York somewhere in 1999 I went to the 'holy' Fat Beats and everything, really everything they had hangin on the wall as new I owned already - it was a fucking joke.

So gently take my balls in your mouth and huuuuuuuuuummm, if you wanna gay it up. Everybody knows gangstarap is gay as a motherfucker - except you, you piece of white bread crust.
After the humming you can suck my dick until your lips fall off, punk ass motherfucker.
Posted: May 15, 2012 7:52 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Uh yeah...I don't work in a cubicle, I don't read The Source, and I don't listen to gangsta rap. Reality check.

Also I've never been into goddamn pop music, so I'm not on some music career timeline trying to get famous and beat out my crows feat or receding hair line.

I think you both should reevalutate your superficial piggie existences. You are barking up the wrong tree with me, like little bitches...but you're not dogs...you are pigs. Oink Oink.
Posted: May 15, 2012 10:21 am

You are barking up the wrong tree with me, like little bitches

stop refering to your big dick

that's a dead joke by now

and I can't speak for Brad but I am a Hot Dog.
Posted: May 15, 2012 12:12 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

You are a stupid pig. Your life sucks so bad you remember every little quip I make....you're full of bullshit assumptions that are always comical in a sad sort of way. When you feel cornered you lash out about fascists or distros in Europe, like you have some sort of message and that people should be listening. You are nothing more than a very precocious and annoying distraction to me. You're a fucking creep because you remember more shit I posted a decade ago on here than I do....so I'm left to assume the worst, pedophile, stalker, hooker, looser. Get proactive, seek help or off yourself. But get off my ass you. You are the Goner equivelant of Celine Dion with your asinine smug European bullshit, that's why Ned had such a problem with you I gather. I'm glad you and Mark Beef have had a bonding experience trying to usurp me. I could realy give a shit, and I've enjoyed it. He is a whole nother can of fuckwad stupid shit, he plays the internet macho card alot, until a legitimate asshole like me comes along and makes him shit his pant, then it's all "oh look at he internet tough guy"...how bout this, take a look at yourselves and get a fucking life. I realy don't want a fucking relationship with either of you, beyond responding to stupid shit topics on the internet. You're leaches.

It's always just been business as usual with me....none of this has any real baring on my modest, positive, productive life. So fuck off already.
Posted: May 15, 2012 12:14 pm

Seriously...nerds.
Posted: May 16, 2012 3:23 am

heh heh

Seriously... Olympic Dummy.
Posted: May 16, 2012 3:25 am

You are nothing more than a very precocious and annoying distraction to me.

Thanks!!
Posted: May 16, 2012 5:04 am

RAPE!!!
Posted: May 16, 2012 8:02 am

This thread went flatline immediately.

boooohisss
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®