Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / CINCO de MAYO! ! !
Posted: May 4, 2012 11:39 am

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eattosurvive/6996284870/in/photostream

comic. time to drink a lot....like most saturdays. throw a lime in somethin.

eattosurvive.com
Posted: May 5, 2012 4:07 pm

Bwaa haa
Posted: May 6, 2012 4:29 pm

i drank a lot.
Posted: May 6, 2012 6:25 pm

so did i. Thanks Hemant and Mary for a fantastic party!
Posted: May 7, 2012 8:20 am

It was bad because it was the Derby too. Women in their 30s should not drink enough to barf three times the next day.
Posted: May 8, 2012 8:39 pm

Hold The Mayo.
Posted: May 9, 2012 12:42 am

you only gave me one mayo packet, i need four more
Posted: May 9, 2012 1:53 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

What I did for Cinco...me and the girl went down to gallery hop on Market, where I was supposed to take 200 derby related pictures for some yahoo news stuff. Well I got three pictures and said fuck it I hate Derby...then we went to my favorite yuppie bar rye where the frazzled bartender was rude, so we essentially said fuck you went home and drank cranberry and Kettle One until we passed out, woke up an had a few carmelas. I bet five dollars on five races and lost it all. Then we threw a bparty that night for a friend and had buffalo chicken and artichoke dip that was delish.
Posted: May 10, 2012 7:29 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Razor did you go to the Cave show that nite? I was considering it, but in the end did something else. Also Pierced Arrows are playing this month.
Posted: May 10, 2012 8:38 am

Nope. Some strange dude I don't know from Nashville messaged me about that show. I am looking forward to Pierced Arrows.
Posted: May 10, 2012 9:39 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I would have gone, I tried to get my bandmates to check it out eventhough I wasn't going. Funny part about me is Derby Eve might be the hardest night of the year to get me to go to a bar. Fucking annoying on all levels.

They're pretty good, Quintron and Miss Pussy Cat did a video for them or something I know that much. I told the guys they sound like Neu! meets Hawkwind, and thought for sure they'd be there.
Posted: May 10, 2012 10:24 am

i also ate some artichoke dip on sunday. mayo-based.

then i barfed in the kitchen and had a SINKFUL DE MAYO!

that last part isn't true.
Posted: May 10, 2012 12:55 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

most excellent!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®