Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Aint No Lies In Blood
Posted: Mar 16, 2012 8:39 am

Man, I'm listening to the new Chrome Cranks album for the first time right now and this shit slays...it's as if they took the best shit from every album they ever did.....

I'm so sick of all the bullshit neutered music I feel bombarded with, these guys still got their balls.
Posted: Mar 16, 2012 8:41 am

I got to track down the vinyl now...is Goner gonna get it?
Posted: Mar 16, 2012 10:39 am

I'm so sick of all the bullshit neutered music I feel bombarded with,
Posted: Mar 16, 2012 11:13 am

for realz
Posted: Mar 16, 2012 5:31 pm

it's from france, i was looking into it with another band, pretty pricey
Posted: Mar 19, 2012 8:11 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

So I noticed...but it rules. It's realy fucking refreshing after this long drawn out wave of minimalist 70's stoner blues. I'm gonna get it.
Posted: Mar 19, 2012 11:18 am

Refreshing?
(Everything that sounds 'nineties' seems refreshing to you.)

I like this new lp because of sentimental reasons, but really: it's a record with it's nutsack between the knees, so fuckin old fashioned. Lots of weak songs too. Thank god the sound of the band is good. And a few songs rule like in the old days.

But refreshing?
You probably wash yourself with hot tomato soup.
Posted: Mar 19, 2012 11:50 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Better than Ezra sounds 90's stupid....

What's so fucking refreshing about it, is that Jerry Teel has always understood that blues music is idosyncratic as hell and not just a feeble reworked basterdization of the Johnny Winter song book.

Not to mention Australians bands like The Scientists and Feedtime are still where it's at, and they were heavily influenced by all that.

So keep your stinky breath out of my cosmic orbit idiot dipshit.
Posted: Mar 19, 2012 11:52 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

the fact that you think it sounds 90's just shows how fucking stupid you are, if anything it's sounds mid 80's...you missed the boat.
Posted: Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Fuck anyone who hates the 90s. COURTNEY 4-EVR.
Posted: Mar 19, 2012 1:56 pm

I concur.
Posted: Mar 19, 2012 4:29 pm

living/dead and black garage door(cover) are good...don't know about the rest
Posted: Mar 20, 2012 1:22 am

Fuck anyone who hates the 90s. OBLIVS 4-NEVR
Posted: Mar 20, 2012 5:51 am

Hey TB, I'm sure you thought that turd The Murder Of Times was their best record.
What the fuck do you mean: it sounds mid eighties.
???????
No it doesn't.
I had a band, mid eighties, and I tell ya, we were influenced by a lot of good old bands, but CC wasn't one of them, because they didn't exist yet.
Don't make me laugh dipshit.
I missed the boat?
Good, cause the one you were on sunk a long time ago.

Same sound as in your brain: blub blub blub.
Magic Potium !
Everything in the mix.
And never knowing what the hell you're talking about, or responding to.

Garbagemaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! Don't forget this BAG OF SHIT !

Posted: Mar 20, 2012 8:23 am

lets see idiot dingbat...Kim Salmon and The Surealists got together in 1987, Feedtime was at their peak in 1985.....I mean sure an iffy band like Celibate Rifles (who I still like just the same) sounds 90's to most morons like you, but they were realy 80's...it just so happens that every fucking band in Seatle in the 90's was blatantly fucking ripping them off....so in typical fashion you see the progression of contemporary music threw a casual pop music prism.

So yeah uh, you were in bands in the 90's, join the fucking club.
Posted: Mar 20, 2012 10:37 am

i was in a band called the DIM REAPERS in the 90s. we were on a flyer but didn't play the show. kinda like the real wrong numbers nyc.
Posted: Mar 20, 2012 11:11 am | Edited by: Ding Le Dangle

quote Ding:
I had a band, mid eighties

comment quote TB Airhead Invention From Underneath Virginia:
So yeah uh, you were in bands in the 90's, join the fucking club.

I was in bands in the seventies, in the eighties and in the nineties and the next fuckin century..
The band that I was talking about - LEARN TO READ, JIZZFACE! - was a mid eigthies band, like I said, so whatever name you throw in my direction is just a Google Gesture AND beside the point. I started that band in '83. Before that I had a psychedlic DIY band. Before that I played in Veenkolonial rock n roll bands.
I now play in Heidi's Cunt. Solo.

and this is priceless crap:
sounds 90's to most morons like you, but they were realy 80's.

Yeah man,
And I aint shittin ya when I say that The Birthday Party sounds like early seventies artpunk to you.

Poser.
Posted: Mar 20, 2012 11:30 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

oh yeah, who's the old man still calling people posers? And tell me again how the fact that you are old corroborates that you know anything about music?

I like Chrome Cranks, and I like alot of the bands that influenced Chrome Cranks....and based on that I believe they achieved their vision on this album and did their legacy justice. End of discussion you dingbat codger.
Posted: Mar 20, 2012 1:21 pm

End of discussion

There is no way you could participate in a discussion. So you can't end 'm either.

And tell me again how the fact that you are old corroborates that you know anything about music?

I have been in the musicbizz since my 15th and I don't know shit about loads of music. So I don't blah about it. I am not on a metalforum, or a neofolk forum, f.i.
I'm also not on a forum for acidvictims, by the way.

If I happen to know a band or a musicscene and you start your 'dancing with myself - routine' by talking bollocks, I feel the need to react.
It's music.
And you are a very, VERY dumb person who should leave that subject alone.

When you make sense:

I like Chrome Cranks, and I like alot of the bands that influenced Chrome Cranks....and based on that I believe they achieved their vision on this album and did their legacy justice.

you don't even know it.
This remark could have been in the 2012 must have thread, and you would almost have posted your first normal understandable post since your return.
Fuck dude: you're Goner's Donald Duck. I'm sure you sound and articulate exactly like that. Don't see that magic schlung either in that big bush of gray pubes.
Posted: Mar 20, 2012 2:20 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Wow...you got to much time on your hands...and also blowing George Michael in the toilet doesn't exactly equate to being in the "musicbizz."

You're keeping some retarded image alive by stalking me on the internet, and I'm just trying to stick it to the man here...I'm getting paid to do this you sack of weird foriegn shit.
Posted: Mar 20, 2012 2:26 pm

You're goner's eccentric european child diddler...which is worse you old bastard?..off yourself.
Posted: Mar 20, 2012 2:31 pm

Posted: Mar 20, 2012 2:59 pm

I hope you got some royalties out of this:

Posted: Mar 21, 2012 3:45 am

4 scores!
Posted: Mar 21, 2012 3:49 am

I'm just trying to stick it to the man here...I'm getting paid to do this

- Tigerblinds
Posted: Mar 21, 2012 8:13 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

That's right I said it...now suck on it honky motherfucker.
Posted: Mar 21, 2012 11:39 am

ha!
got ya

wonder who pays you, Goner or the Feds
Posted: Mar 21, 2012 6:20 pm

feedtime sounded great here last night. And the first record of the Sub Pop re-issue sounded top notch this morning. Well put together and limited to 1000. Jump on it.
Posted: Mar 24, 2012 10:30 pm

got a copy in my store: bought it, rocked it, loved it.
Posted: Mar 26, 2012 9:55 am

wonder who pays you, Goner or the Feds

That's classified, code named: Fly Trap.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®