Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / false flag
Posted: Jan 25, 2012 4:30 am

are they kidding??? seriously, if this thing supposedly gets attacked by iran as an excuse for us to invade... well...

i mean... here is a 50 year old warship ready to be scrapped, take the planes off it and it is a floating coffin.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/international/us_vows_to_maintain_ its_carrier_fleet_despite_pressure_on_budget_1_4170285

Mr Panetta also told the crowd of 1,700 gathered in the hangar bay of the USS Enterprise, off the US coast, that the ship was heading to the Persian Gulf and would steam through the Strait of Hormuz in a direct message to Tehran.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Enterprise_%28CVN-65%29

this thing is a relic from the bay of pigs era. i suspect the war pigs are praying for the iranians to attack it, they probably wouldnt even try and prevent them if they knew it was inevitable. time to put your tinfoil hats on.
Posted: Jan 25, 2012 7:54 am

I think you're right. Daniel Ellsberg has been telling people to watch out for a false flag op. against Iran for a few years now.
Posted: Jan 25, 2012 8:02 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

time to put your tinfoil hats on

Yeah fucking right. Guys like Peter Dale Scott and Ellsberg are who historians are going to look to 200 years from now.

If someone accuses you of being a "conspiracy theorists" they're the ones living under a rock with blinders on....feel no shame.
Posted: Jan 25, 2012 8:10 am

I even like the crazy, wack job, "conspiracy theorists", because we live in a mass culture that would rather stay mindfucked than face reality, that's enough to drive rational individuals insane, especially when the zombies are always trying to discredit you. I've read that Peter Dale Scott addresses this issue in his book about 9/11...from what I've read he tries to avoid being pigeon holed by the 9/11 conspiracy debate, and just shows where Americans were in complete denial about world affairs from a historical stand point. One day I'll get around to reading it.
Posted: Jan 25, 2012 11:54 am

if attacking Iran will get Ahmadinejad out of the closet, I'm all for it. That guy is gay.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®