Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Another shitty fuckin superbowl.
Posted: Jan 23, 2012 12:29 am

Pats vs. NY. again. who cares.
Posted: Jan 23, 2012 9:12 am

I care. I hate Tom Brady and Bill Bellicheck. They are evil. They are the villains. Every good story needs a villain.
Posted: Jan 23, 2012 9:39 am

ravens would have been cool
Posted: Jan 23, 2012 10:35 am

I will eat popeye's, the puppy bowl will be on, and Brady is going to throw a temper tantrum at some point, so I'm content. Would have been much more content if, ya know, the Saints didn't shit the bed and lose in SF.
Posted: Jan 23, 2012 11:39 am

that last pats/giants superbowl game was awesome! this one should be good too. put some money down on a team and any game is fun to watch!
Posted: Jan 23, 2012 11:59 am | Edited by: Stephanie

that last pats/giants superbowl game was awesome!

agreed! go giants (just to beat the patriots anyway)
Posted: Jan 23, 2012 12:18 pm

i'm pulling for the G-men.

SF despondent after rookie blows game. Still, it was a better season than anyone could have hoped, thanks to the Michigan Man.
Posted: Jan 23, 2012 12:31 pm

the puppy bowl will be on
Posted: Jan 23, 2012 2:53 pm

I care. I hate Tom Brady and Bill Bellicheck. They are evil. They are the villains.

very true.
Posted: Jan 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Giants will win this.
Posted: Jan 23, 2012 4:30 pm

The Giants weren't even good this year.

Saints vs. Ravens would have been awesome.
Posted: Jan 23, 2012 4:47 pm

the puppy bowl will be on

Puppy Bowl line-up looks pretty good this year...

http://animal.discovery.com/tv/puppy-bowl/starting-lineup/starting-lin eup.html
Posted: Jan 23, 2012 6:02 pm

thanks to the Michigan Man

...who won't be coaching in the Super Bowl thanks to a couple heads up special teams plays by a MichiganState Man....

In all seriousness, I'm quite happy Harbaugh took the 49er's job rather than the one at his alma mater. He'd have those fuckers playing in National Championship games pretty regularly.
Posted: Jan 23, 2012 8:51 pm

I care. I hate Tom Brady and Bill Bellicheck. They are evil. They are the villains. Every good story needs a villain. Didn't the Patriots get caught by the NFL for cheating a few years back? Not much of a penalty, they should have to pay 75% of the insane salary they make. I enjoyed watching the old footage of the Houston Oilers when the Texans played during the Play-Offs. I love those old Oiler uniforms. Will Colt fans root for Eli? He got thrown around like a rag doll during the 49er game. I'll have to watch it on the re-run. I'm doing the Bender Bowl in Portland. 40 bands in 3 days!!!!!
Posted: Jan 24, 2012 2:43 am

i don't think anyone wants the patriots to win.
Posted: Jan 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Saints vs. Ravens would have been awesome.

Or a repeat of the Harbaugh Bowl...oh well.

#1 on the 49ers shopping list - wide receivers.
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 11:25 pm

The NY Giants are my 2nd favorite team in the NFL. That's only 'cuz they play in Jersey. The Jersey Generals were my favorite USFL team.
Posted: Jan 27, 2012 12:50 pm

I don't get it. How can BOTH New Jersey NFL teams call themselves "The NY ...."????
Posted: Feb 1, 2012 10:50 pm

I'd have hated it if it was the 49ers-Ravens, so at least we have a rematch with a few good story lines. Either of Eli lapping his brother and getting a second ring or Brady joining the rarefied air of Montana and Bradshaw by snagging a brass-knuckles worth of winning QB Super Bowl rings.
Posted: Feb 4, 2012 12:30 pm

I didnt even know the Superbowl was tomorrow until yesterday. I'd rather watch the grass grow.
Posted: Feb 4, 2012 10:13 pm

go giants!!!
Posted: Feb 6, 2012 9:10 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Okay lets see, 4th quarter I go home to beat the drunks, turn on the T.V....then next thing I know the faucet connected to my washer in my kitchen gets blown off, water is gushing everwhere...It took me 45 minutes to find the main water shut off valve...I'm sick as a dog, and I'm in the crawl space under the building, knee deep in dirt with water raining down on me from above...finaly I find out it's hidden behind my hot water heater.....now I have to throw away a 200 dollar shag rug, and don't know who one the damn Super Bowl.

Best Commercial: Met Life with all the classic cartoons.
Posted: Feb 6, 2012 9:18 am

200 dollar shag rug

$200 shag rug? is it made from the hides of the Puppy Bowl losers?
Posted: Feb 6, 2012 9:23 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

U know...it's just 18 x 20 or something...it was kind of overbearing in this aparment anyway....but I could probbably salvage it if it wasn't so damn big. Fuck it man.
Posted: Feb 6, 2012 10:55 am

Man, that was the furthest thing from a "shitty fucking superbowl".
Posted: Feb 6, 2012 11:48 am

shitty fucking $200 shag rug
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®