Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Attn: Michiganders - WHO DAT!
Posted: Jan 4, 2012 8:54 am

Courtesy of Dan Rose
Posted: Jan 4, 2012 10:40 am

I prefer this video.
Posted: Jan 4, 2012 2:13 pm

i predict the score will be somewhere around 72-66.

and that's without green bay's 2nd string QB playing....
Posted: Jan 4, 2012 4:44 pm

we'd be going to the super bowl if we didn't have to play the packers first
Posted: Jan 4, 2012 5:53 pm

Yes, the Electric Glide is clean and slinkee, but I prefer this. Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year! Saints out the Stack!
Posted: Jan 4, 2012 5:59 pm

Brady, Brees, Rodgers...and then there's the 49ers. It's like matter/antimatter.

Saints in the dome? No fuckin' way. Saints out here in our fucked-up muddy old stadium? We might have a shot. At least they won't need lights.

I'm praying for rain.
Posted: Jan 4, 2012 6:18 pm

as a former detroiter AND UGA Dawg, I'm still gonna say the Lions have no chance.
Posted: Jan 4, 2012 8:55 pm

I'm praying for rain.

Saints are gonna be in deep doo-doo if the weather is bad in SF. Everyone here is already talking about playing Green Bay, not realizing that if we can't pass the ball against SF we're gonna be toast against that run defense.
Posted: Jan 5, 2012 6:15 pm

i'm not a Saints hater, but I HOPE the Lions win, but in all reality, its gonna be tough beating Drew Brees.
Posted: Jan 5, 2012 6:22 pm

deep doo-doo
I sure hope not. The only 'doo-doo' I'm concerned about is the Honoloo-loo Blue & Silver treating our Area 51 like it were their own damn Ford Litter Box. They gonna feast on what's left and affordable of our oysters & kraw, and they gonna leave it behind in ammonia-encrusted clumps of clay. They don't flush! They just thrust it back with their Suh-peds. Glad we'll have a week to refresh the muscle and lung, before leaving New Orleans for the outer, Golden Gate boundaries of the Who Dat Nation. We'll leave the 49ers home to wallow in their own, sorrowful dook!
Posted: Jan 7, 2012 8:40 pm

Det 14 Nola 10 right now, Halftime. Who Dat?? Dunno yet.
Posted: Jan 7, 2012 9:50 pm

Wellllllll....the Lions did it!!!! (Turned into a highschool team)
Posted: Jan 8, 2012 10:01 pm

600+ yards allowed. well at least we had one side of the game figured out.
Posted: Jan 9, 2012 12:46 pm

Gulp.
Posted: Jan 9, 2012 6:37 pm

now my dream superbowl is for the broncos to win afc and get they asses stomped by green bay or new o-leeenz! fuck tebow.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®