Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Anyone From Memphis Remeber Extreme Elvis?
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Or was he not from Memphis at all?

I just remember seeing him on PDX public access late at night fondling a boyfriend and pissing and shitting. A real delight.

Posted: Dec 22, 2011 2:41 pm

he was from the bay area (at least for a while). good god, though - it wasn't just for these videos he'd do shit like that, though. on way too many occassions, i'd see him totally fucking plastered at a random show, starting weeeeeeeeeiiiird shit with some poor unsuspecting person 4 feet away from, and all i could do was think thank god he's not talking to me! and sidle away...
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 3:07 pm

There's a bit that's put on youtube of him punching some guy out, and then yelling at his band to back on stage. Apparently the dude was knocked out for real, and he carried on while his friends tried to revive him, saying "this isn't funny, call 911" etc.

There's a brief clip of him somewhere I saw where he's actually singing, and doing a fair Elvis. Also read an article on Joe Rogan's blog where he said EE was the best show he ever saw, talking about how he pissed in his backup singer's mouth, after she took her top off. I've seen her pic, and otherwise she's gorgeous. Why be a part of that... dunno. Guess he just disappeared. Maybe that's a good thing. If anybody knows anything, it's kind of interesting...
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 3:22 pm

He played my town several years ago but I decided it was something I was fine with only reading about rather than actually experiencing...
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 3:23 pm

that guy did some really gross gg-type shit. (like collecting his used rubbers on tour, then emptying each one out in his mouth at the last show). i think that sort of stager persona has a life as limited to how long you can continue doing nasty or violent shit like that to your own body. yuck.
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 3:55 pm | Edited by: SAMBEAUX

How come there are no eXtreme Ann Margarets or eXtreme Jeannie C Reillys? I'd want to see THAT naked, flinging their own shit.
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 4:19 pm

How come there are no eXtreme Ann Margarets or eXtreme Jeannie C Reillys?

Harper Valley Pee T&A?
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 4:37 pm

way more entertaining than the Locust
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Extreme Elvis Having Fun Onstage:

Posted: Dec 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Posted: Dec 22, 2011 5:05 pm

And something seasonal:

What's amazing is that there's very little of him on youtube, as opposed to GG.
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Posted: Dec 22, 2011 6:01 pm

I do. What I remember most about him is that his dick is even smaller than GG's, something I didn't think was possible.
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Posted: Dec 22, 2011 9:34 pm

i saw quite a few eXtreme elvis shows back in the 90's -- i remember hawking the wind with him at a party after one show and then getting a bit grossed out that i was sharing a roach with a dude i just saw shit on the bar at the CW Saloon.

his stage banter was always uplifting motivational speaker type stuff - i never saw him get violent -- gross as fuck - but never violent. i guess the grossness invites violence in many situations though.
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 10:51 pm

i guess the grossness invites violence in many situations though.

All the stuff I saw on PDX TV (never saw him live) showed him to be real physical in a "friendly" way, more so with guys, although it's a bit disturbing to see the chicks who dug him, following him around and stuff.
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 10:53 pm

The kind of need for physical contact that can go bad at any second, I guess. Sexual spaztic.
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 6:35 am

We played with the Xtreme Action Marching Band and I wanted to shit on them too.
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 8:23 am

All marching bands should be shat upon. Can't blame EE for that.
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 9:52 am

Marching bands that actually march are okay. Marching bands that set up in clubs and stand around are fucking stupid.
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 10:04 am

And all the "hot chicks" were replaced with unattractive transsexual dudes.
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 12:20 pm

they're ex Crash Worship...whatta ya expect
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 1:01 pm

I think my lady-friend made me go and see that marching band once. There were a bunch of frat boys there and they were shoving me around and trying to be all menacing and shit, which made it go parabolic on the gay-o-meter. Or maybe it was another band. Don't know for sure. I was drunk.
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 1:31 pm

http://marchfourthmarchingband.com/video/introducing_marchfourth_march ing_band/

They're from Portland and think they're Cirque Du Soleil.
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 1:38 pm

I saw EE with the marching band play the entire first Black Sabbath LP...that was pretty odd.
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 3:18 pm

http://marchfourthmarchingband.com/video/introducing_marchfourth_m arch ing_band/

I'm pretty sure that's the band I saw. Unless they're pulling an L.A. Guns and don't give a fuck about band duplicity.
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Unless they're pulling an L.A. Guns and don't give a fuck about band duplicity.

Why, are there, like, 20 L.A. Guns out there?
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 4:47 pm

At least two.
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Just like there must be at least 2 Warrants, Skid Rows, etc...
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 8:28 pm

I think their are at least 2 marching bands from Portland... that don't march. That's some Portland shit, right there.
Posted: Dec 24, 2011 4:04 am

EAMB is from Fagtown, not Drizzle City
Posted: Dec 24, 2011 7:26 am

I think their are at least 2 marching bands from Portland... that don't march. That's some Portland shit, right there.

True dat. Try marching in the rain some time. Your didgeridoo gets all wet!

EAMB is from Fagtown, not Drizzle City

Drizzle City has become Fagtown Mk II. Everyone looks like an angry lesbian.
Posted: Dec 24, 2011 8:18 pm

They're from Portland and think they're Cirque Du Soleil.

I know one of their stilt dancers...he's the main squeeze of one of the hairstylists I work with...uses a unicycle as his main mode of tranpo (w/ short-shorts in the Summer, while drinking coffee and smoking a cigarette). Waxed moustache, stripey feaux-hawk, sexy steam-punk get-ups all the live long day...you know how THEY do...
Posted: Jan 3, 2012 1:53 pm

you can't throw a stone around here without hitting a marching band.

At least Xtra Action was the first, kinda
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®